Home Alone 2 Region Free and shipping

swartzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Home Alone 2: Lost in New York' Coming to Blu-ray | High-Def Digest

got notification of shipped yesterday from dvdworldusa....apparently shipping from amazon.com as well...meant to be Region Free the same as Home Alone last year....looking forward to this one as it may have a better hd transfer than the first:smashin: will confirm if Region Free for definite when I receive it :)

Received today and definately Region Free after playing with np on Region B player...

My first thoughts were that it was a much improved picture quality over Home Alone with certain scenes clearer especially most of the night scenes being particularly crisp and clear...Sometimes there is a presence of film grain which makes the picture natural looking and in some very small amount of scenes the grain can look a little too much as if it were fizzing....But highlights of great picture quality would be in The luxurious Plaza Hotel Reception and Duncan's Toy Store with the Christmas Glitter and colours being vibrant and clear....Was it worth the upgrade....definate yes...it's a keeper for me and certainly I can see an overall improvement over Home Alone ...at times reference quality but with infrequent grain so comes highly recommended.....The 1:85:1 picture ratio fills the widescreen as well...

Regards
swartzy

Last edited:
I just ordered from DVDworldUSA and said Usually ships within 24 hours and I have just had email saying its now pre order and Release Date: To Be Announced.
Does anyone know why?
Has it been recalled?

I just ordered from DVDworldUSA and said Usually ships within 24 hours and I have just had email saying its now pre order and Release Date: To Be Announced.
Does anyone know why?
Has it been recalled?

copy I received seems to be fine Steve....would it be possible they ran out of stock after fulfilling certain orders?

copy I received seems to be fine Steve....would it be possible they ran out of stock after fulfilling certain orders?

Why not put out of stock and not pre order?
Looks like amazon and some other sites say not yet released?
I have sent dvdworldusa an email to find out whats the score.

Why not put out of stock and not pre order?
Looks like amazon and some other sites say not yet released?
I have sent dvdworldusa an email to find out whats the score.

yes playusa seem to have it temporarily out of stock so would indicate that it was in stock at some point....hope you get it sorted:smashin:

yes playusa seem to have it temporarily out of stock so would indicate that it was in stock at some point....hope you get it sorted:smashin:

Mine has been sent.:smashin:

Might get it for Xmas thanks to RM strikes:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom