Home access mobile internet dongle advice its still conected long after contract end.

solidamber

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My daughter was given a laptop and a three mobile broadband dongle on the 05/10, via a home access grant, we where told it came with 12 months free contract, we really didn't need it, as we have broadband at home so it only got used on the rare times we where out, and has been in a draw for ages yesterday I put in the PC and found it is still connected and the account is still receiving the monthly payment, now I'm worried that at some future time I will be billed for the 8 months over the 12, I don't want to ring them incase this upsets the apple cart and I get a bill, but I don't want it to continue getting paid as this could mount up for years, any advice appreciated.

If you don't need it or want it then cancel it. As far as Three are concerned you have honoured your year's contract so you can cancel. It sounds like someone at the Home Access Grant end has cocked up.

If you don't need it or want it then cancel it. As far as Three are concerned you have honoured your year's contract so you can cancel. It sounds like someone at the Home Access Grant end has cocked up.

I cant cancel it through 3 as it registered to home access, and I don't want to phone home access in case they bill me for the 8 months catch 22 comes to mind.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom