Holy **** they have just added shipment to WWII

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just came in and seen a 3.4GB update for WWII.

After it completing everything looks very different. But I looked at the Featured game modes and in there is a new one called "Shipment".

I fired it up and its litertally an exact remake of the COD4 map - Not the botch handed attempt made by Infinity Ward during one of the Ghost map packs.

This is exactly how it is in COD4 just with a browner tint to it to symbolise WWII.

I did not even know this was coming and as a free update is brilliant. This has definitely been the good will gesture of the century Call of Duty wise in my opinion.

All they need to do is add Wold At Wars Dome map and it will be heaven.

Need the season pass though

Oh and a bloody leprechaun

Is this only limited time though? That's what they've done with maps before.

Living it though. Non stop carnage

Absolute carnage, liking the variety of content trickling through since launch for the paupers without the season pass.
Artillery barrage on Shipment is... entertaining!

Had a team deathmatch on this last night. My highlight of the match was killing 3 guys hiding in one of the shipping containers with incendiary shells :laugh:

Had a team deathmatch on this last night. My highlight of the match was killing 3 guys hiding in one of the shipping containers with incendiary shells :laugh:

Why did I not think of doing that?! Roll on 4 day weekend, I'll be trying that one tonight ;)

Why did I not think of doing that?! Roll on 4 day weekend, I'll be trying that one tonight ;)
I hate the scummy players that shoot through the back of the container near A Dom point, simply spawn, then die and repeat

Expeditionary + Nova Gas + Grenades + Ordnance = endless supply of Molotovs. Flushes out all the campers/LMG head glitchers/container shooters. Don't use any other scorestreak, just play fast and you'll keep cycling Molotovs. Cap as much as you can and you're virtually guaranteed the win and get some huge scores.

Putting a nova or molotov into or behind a container also pisses them right off.

Haven't been on cod for over a month, went on last night and played a game of shipment and it was absolute carnage, fudgeing brilliant!

Haven't been on cod for over a month, went on last night and played a game of shipment and it was absolute carnage, fudgeing brilliant!
Try the HQ map as well with 2xp, it plays brilliantly

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom