Holy stone hs-710 issues

dadymat

Novice Member
Reaction score
Im new to the drone world ....wife bought me this model for Christmas, I would have chosen differently but I appreciate the gift and thought and figured it would be great as a learning drone but this thing has a mind of its own, everything will seem stable then it will just start wandering all over the place....I followed calibrating directions and pairing , always wait till I get 10 sats, maybe 15% of the time it flies just fine, but I dont know if ill ever be able to trust using it around houses or other people because. once it starts wandering and drifting it seems all i can do is try and force it down before its destroys something (or itself)...

I guess my question is does anyone else here use this drone successfully?...any ideas what im doing wrong?...im assuming its not normal for a drone to be this unstable

Doesn't look a bad little drone for the money but some people have had a few problems with them.
just taken these from some of the Amazon reviews:

" Once the calibration was complete I began to take off and the drone suddenly flew off all by itself away from me at speed and would have just carried on had it not crashed 20 metres away."

"it would suddenly decide to ignore the commands given it, my last flight it wouldn’t change direction and flew into a tree, snapping one of the rotor arms off."

So, there seems to be problems . Try flying the drone in a different location just to see if there is some interference close by and calibrate the drone again. Keep it low and close at first. They say customer service is good for this make.

Doesn't look a bad little drone for the money but some people have had a few problems with them.
just taken these from some of the Amazon reviews:

" Once the calibration was complete I began to take off and the drone suddenly flew off all by itself away from me at speed and would have just carried on had it not crashed 20 metres away."

"it would suddenly decide to ignore the commands given it, my last flight it wouldn’t change direction and flew into a tree, snapping one of the rotor arms off."

So, there seems to be problems . Try flying the drone in a different location just to see if there is some interference close by and calibrate the drone again. Keep it low and close at first. They say customer service is good for this make.
Ive tried many places, now that I think about it, it does seem to do OK when im out in a field away from any structures, but flying around yard it goes crazy....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom