holy crap

:eek: I think I would have crawled away after the second one, not stood up again.

Auch!!! What are the marks left on the ground? Burn marks?

Holy crap?... :D

Someone dont want him getting up lol

This is FAKE! Or do I need to quote Senator Vreenak?

Dunno, the background is lit very convincingly...

Lightening.jpg

If lightning strikes a rooftop - BAM! - Badly damaged house, all electrics within fried instantly.

If lightning hits someone (conveniently) dead centre in an image, don't you think the camera would've been affected, if not knocked out altogether?

Lightning is FAR more powerful than shown here: I've heard cases where lightning has struck a playing field, knocking out ALL the players close by - it didn't even have to be a direct hit.

No, this video is fake. Even the still you posted has a kind of Photoshopped quality to it.

Dunno, the background is lit very convincingly...

nope, that still makes it very easy to see how fake it is, look at the trees in the forground, the light is on the wrong side of the trees.

i would have a guess that its someone with a strobe/speedlite down the street out of shot.

Last edited:
Lol, you're kidding right?

Getting up like that from one shock is one thing, but 2? I'd have shocked him a second time as he crawled from the first, after which he didn't get up.

Call that a spark...

etc, etc

Lee Trevino (the golfer) was hit by lightning. It was an indirect hit as the lightning bolt hit the ground first and he was standing close enough to get smacked by an off-shoot bounce.

He was in hospital for a long time and his spine was damaged as well as the usual burns.

The picture in post #1 shows the guy being hit directly from above and being hit straight onto the top of his head. His brains would have fried, the force would go straight down his spine frying all the nerves and tissues and his heart would have stopped.

It's a fake. R.I.P.

yes its probably a fake, but mainly because its conveniently uploaded to youtube.

don't people get struck by lightning and walk away? If so, it is possible for you to get struck by lightning twice and walk away. Just very very unlikely.

Fake - drunk guy caught on security camera, so some bright spark :)god:) decides to have fun with the footage.

Fake - drunk guy caught on security camera, so some bright spark :)god:) decides to have fun with the footage.

cracked that one already, infact i'm shocked you didn't pick that up, unlike the guy in the Vid who wasn't shocked at all;)

or are you trying to prove lightening does strike twice:cool:

Watch the most recent episode of Fringe and you'll see a chap get struck twice by lightning!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom