• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Holo People

Holowlegs

Hello there

Was really impressed with Andy's and Pete's photobooks on the Bristol meet and have always fancied having a go at this. Have had a couple of subject in mind Swans , ducks, waterfowl etc etc. But have decided upon people.

Book at the moment has a working title called Holo People which funny enough I quite like.

Have some ides's off future picture, but out of my back catalog I have a few to chose from.

Any way never been good with words so here a cover I have knocked up.

This is a front and back cover.

Let us know what you think:smashin:

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

Paulie-W

I know "bendy girl" is your flickr avatar, but personally i think theyre better swapped around, having the guy on the front. "Bendy" would make a good lasting exit, to what i expect is going to be a great book.

As for the font................................ :nono:

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Any way never been good with words so here a cover I have knocked up.

"Knocked up" eh? Interesting choice of words given the young lady's pose. :eek::rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom