Hollow Man 2/Quality! Another "straight to forecourt bargain bin" classic has surface

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does this finally make Christian Slater the King of the Straight-to-dvd actors? :D

I see cd-wow have the R3 version with a release date of 30th May:
http://www2.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=364438

1146717211_big.jpg

Has anyone seen this? Maybe a stoopid question, but is it any good?

partyweb said:
Does this finally make Christian Slater the King of the Straight-to-dvd actors? :D

Nope, Steven Seagal is current straight-to-dvd king.

Mere pretenders to the Chuck of Norris,

he had such a good lead roll in true romance, but picks to do bad films

Jean Claude Van Damme is thee 'Video King'

As if Carlito's Way : Rise to Power wasn't bad enough... or Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation for that matter, there's another truly awe inspiringly sh*te sequel to a reasonable original that's coming your way....

Hollow Man 2 :suicide:

And it really is as crap as you fear it might be!! Complete no hoper D-list actors, dialogue that you could build doors with, Commodore 64 CGI, and in the middle of it all is Christian Slater. My my Clarence has fallen a long way :(

Damn these cash making bargain bin sequels... ban them I say! :lesson:

AVOID AT ALL COSTS unless you're in a bad place and want to punish yourself.

Consider yourselves warned people. Message ends.

dr_m

theres also 8mm 2 and the net 2 sequels. i think theres also a cell sequel, god know why as the original was utter crap. i really wonder if they make any money off these. how many people are stupid enough to rent a sequel that has none of the original cast, directors, producers or writers, and made on a low budget

at least HM2 has christian slater in it, someone you've heard off thats been in a few entertaining movies. however as much as i like some of paul verhovens movies, i didn't like the original HM1 with kevin "im in everything" bacon so the sequel can only be worse

Threads merged.;)

Merged again.;)

didn't even notice the other threads LOL! Maybe they had some knid of Hollowthread invisibility type thing going on ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom