Holidays are coming!!

And untill now i hadnt, Well done! :clap:

Christmas could have totally passed me by without it!
:eek:

Still prefer Pepsi thought!:smashin:

And untill now i hadnt, Well done! :clap:

Christmas could have totally passed me by without it!
:eek:

Still prefer Pepsi thought!:smashin:

Yup and I'm with you when it comes to Pepsi too.

I like both, I get days where I fancy Coke, then I get days where I really fancy Pepsi.

I like both, I get days where I fancy Coke, then I get days where I really fancy Pepsi.

I'm the same, you see I like Coke... but I also really like Pepsi.
Which is better?
There's only one way to find out... :D

I can drink either as long as they're mixed with Jack Daniels or Morgan Spiced. Cola doesn't remind me of Christmas though.

I agree, I also like coke but only really diet coke, find normal coke a little but too syrupy.

Now Pepsi Max on the other hand is pure liquid gold!

thought i was seeing double, then realised stan24v has posted this same topic on e46zone :)

We all know what it means when you see the Coca Cola xmas trucks.

It means - The tight gits haven't spent any money on xmas advertising for about 15 years :laugh:

We all know what it means when you see the Coca Cola xmas trucks.

It means - The tight gits haven't spent any money on xmas advertising for about 15 years :laugh:

Rather them show really good old ones than cak new ones.

, it signifies the start of xmas to me :)

Advent has always signified the start of Christmas for me. Perhaps IÂ’m just old fashioned?

I got annoyed when I saw it in November! But then I saw it in decemeber (at about 12.05am on the 1st) and was happy :)

Deadringers said:
Funny Coke or anything like that does not remind me of Christmas at all...

What does remind me of Christmas is Turkeys, Pigs in Blankets, Christmas Trees, Cold weather, Snow, Log fires and Mince Pies :)

For me it does because I can always remember seeing the advert around Christmas when I was little.

Funny Coke or anything like that does not remind me of Christmas at all...

What does remind me of Christmas is Turkeys, Pigs in Blankets, Christmas Trees, Cold weather, Snow, Log fires and Mince Pies :)

Totally agree. For me coke reminds me of hot days and drinking cold drinks, there is no link to christmas and I get annoyed with that stupid chant "holidays are coming" - It's CHRISTMAS not "Holidays"!

In my experience, you know it's coming up to Christmas when-

1) All council estates start to look like the strip at Vegas

2) All the scrounging adverts start on the radio and telly telling you how many people or snow leopards will die on Christmas day.

Its not is it??!!

It so totally is.

Christmas should be about spending time and relaxing with friends and family, if you believe then there is the religious message too. What this advert typifies is the gluttony that is taking over.

:thumbsdow

Has anyone seen the actual coca cola lorry that is doing the tour this year ?

Not a fan of coca cola out Pepsi but love the Christmas ads.

Big fan of Christmas love seeing the lights up all around, snow etc anything Christmas related is fine b by me

Advent has always signified the start of Christmas for me. Perhaps I'm just old fashioned?

i think if I had kids it probably would do for me, but as I dont for me there are 3 key signals

1) Youl start to see about a million times more perfume adverts which make no sense all over the tv- this signifies its on its way but dont worry about it unless youre massivly organised
2) Until this year- the toys-r-us advert, this I would normally noticed just abit before the next signal and would give you that sort of "ooohhh i get some time off soon" feeling- until Toys r us changed the advert- now it means squat.
3) The coke advert, this signifies the christmas period is now properly upon us so pull your finger out and get shopping and organising.

Of corse everyones different, but the coke adverts seem to time it perfectly to get the christmassy feeling the right time each year

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom