Holiday 2morrow! Can't wait!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt_C, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Matt_C

Matt_C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,847
    After a few days lounging at home off work, I am off on holiday tomorrow and can't wait!

Flying back out to New York City Sat afternoon, and not arriving back till Friday morning! :clap::clap::clap:

I went last year, but it's SUCH a great city I have been dying to get back there ASAP, and since I was pretty much forced to take 2 weeks of my holiday from work (running out of time to use it up, don't bother me but company insisted!!!!) I thought "why not" and booked it up :)

Can't really afford it - but flight was £250 return and I'll crash at a mates place in New Jersey for the first night, then am booked into a cheap motel / travel lodge type place for the next 4, which works out about £40-£45 a night, so not TOO bad....

Just itching to get back out there and wander round the city again! Wanna get LOADS of photo's again, and see if I can improve composition etc after getting all inspired by peeps on here! Onyl got a couple of point-and-shoot digi's (5mp and 2.1mp) so they won't be insanely impressive photo's, but if I come back with PROPER night shots of the skyline I'll be happy!!!!!!

Not looking forward to the 8hr flight tho LOL.... Nor sitting around in check in/departures for a good few hours!!!!!

Hope it's not delayed! :rolleyes:

2. CFC1

CFC1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,218
    Crikey! :eek: That is a cheap trip to NY! :smashin:... Mate, good luck to you and here's hoping you have a great time! :thumbsup: ... and I look forward to seeing your snaps posted on here! :smashin:

3. signs

signs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,316
    you lucky bugger :D have a great time :smashin:

4. wiz

wiz
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned: