Hogwarts Legacy

30 years old and I can’t wait to play this :laugh:

Grew up with HP and will be keen to play this game

Put a smile on my face during the intro, but wasn't so sure as it went on. Some of it looks amazing and some of it will depend on what type of game it is..

Is this single player? I got an MMO vibe from the trailer?

Last edited:
This was leaked a few years back, so it's so nice to see it finally being revealed and it was a huge surprise for it to be shown the other night.

Personally I'm super excited for it, the idea of an open-world RPG game centered around Hogwarts sounds amazing for me.

Massive Potterhead so this is one of my most anticipated games for next year.

So who’s playing as Hufflepuff?

Btw has anyone seen the resetera thread on this, what a car crash. 😳

Last edited:
So who’s playing as Hufflepuff?

Btw has anyone seen the resetera thread on this, what a car crash. 😳

Ravenclaw all the way.......except when I want to play evil then it will be Slytherin

Ravenclaw all the way.......except when I want to play evil then it will be Slytherin

Tut tut. While Slytherin house has produced some rather nasty wizards and witches the house itself isn’t evil. A wizard or witch sorted into Gryffindor, for example, can end up evil. It all depends on the individual :p

Disclaimer: i'm not a potter fan, never read the books, watched some of the movies.

I thought the houses were more to align a potential wizard/witch's temperament to the right tutoring environment?

Game looks interesting though, be good to know how the magic system works etc.

The game has now been delayed until 2022, Devs needing more time.

Disappointing - this is one of the titles I’m really looking forward to playing

But then it’s that old “wait for proper game or release an unplayable game

There were quite a few titles announced around the time this game was revealed, I assumed most would not be released in 2021 and this was one of them. What we may see is further delays to these games after the Cyberpunk back lash. Being took off the PS Store was a major statement..

This is one of the games that would have helped persuade me to part with £500 for a PS5.... this, Cyberpunk and The Last of Us...!!!

Sony have ballsed this launch up something special...

I'll be keeping my money in my pocket until next year it would seem. Shame.

This is one of the games that would have helped persuade me to part with £500 for a PS5.... this, Cyberpunk and The Last of Us...!!!

I have sackboy, WRC9, immortals, spiderman ultimate edition and astrobots all amazing not just graphics but controller and load times. I bought crash 4, cod and already had fifa there are plenty of good games kepe you going. I know they are available on other systems but way levels load up and 60hz makes the games so much better

How have they ballsed it up, what 3rd party devs/Publishers do with their games has nothing to do with Sony you do know this is a multi-platform title right.

How have they ballsed it up, what 3rd party devs/Publishers do with their games has nothing to do with Sony you do know this is a multi-platform title right.
Soooooooo the game developers and the console manufacturers wouldn't speak and synchronise their releases... give your head a shake...!

That's not how the industry works, a console manuafacturer can not and does not tell a 3rd party publisher what to do with it's games and when it's nothing to do with them, just as a store can not tell a publisher what to do either.

Someone's been on the funny fags.

I've not regretted a penny spent. Played and completed Demon's Souls, Spiderman remastered, Sackboy, COD (I got a good deal, and the single player was good), am having a Destiny 2 revival for a while, and that's lovely at 60/120fps, when I play a PS4 game, they are also transformed (Ghost of Tsushima for example).... I'll play Miles Morales next then move on to Days Gone (itself, boosted for PS5 to 60fs).

What a cock up :rotfl:

I've not regretted a penny spent. Played and completed Demon's Souls, Spiderman remastered, Sackboy, COD (I got a good deal, and the single player was good), am having a Destiny 2 revival for a while, and that's lovely at 60/120fps, when I play a PS4 game, they are also transformed (Ghost of Tsushima for example).... I'll play Miles Morales next then move on to Days Gone (itself, boosted for PS5 to 60fs).

What a cock up :rotfl:

I agree, its great IMO and I have barely had a chance to play half of the games I own. Only touched the surface on Demons Souls (despite playing for about 40 hours :rotfl: ),barely touched Sackboy and not even booted up either Spiderman yet!. Only game I have really played is COD MP (level 42 I think) and finished Astro. Did the first couple of levels of Hitman 3 too, which is a blast.

Brilliant system and games in my humble opinion.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom