Hobbit Extended Trilogy 3D Blu Ray

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I assume they're the same packaging; extras etc. as it is when buying them separately?

Discs are the same but you don't get the lenticular slip boxes.

Mmmmm, decisions. I only need 5 Armies as I have the first two extended blu rays already. So do I buy the box set @£37, or do I just buy 5 Armies @£20?????

Mmmmm, decisions. I only need 5 Armies as I have the first two extended blu rays already. So do I buy the box set @£37, or do I just buy 5 Armies @£20?????

You could sell off the two you have now and offset that against the boxset?

I'm disappointed that there isn't a booklet in the boxset. It would have been nice to see the chapters etc.

I've watched the first appendix disc of extras - great stuff as always but there were so many scenes that didn't even make the extended edition. Some of them looked good as well such as the acorn scene and Dwalin trying to get to Thorin during his fight with Azog!

I watched the film and first Appendix disc last Saturday then the second disc on the Sunday, very detailed and informative as always, it's releases like this that really make you feel that you are getting a bargain for the price paid not like others which are practically barebones but still want £18

Been waiting for my extended edtion box set from the 30th November.....none in stock and double the price elsewhere

Amazon price has shot up drastically over recent weeks.

Amazon price has shot up drastically over recent weeks.

Amazon haven't had stock for weeks, any copies on there are 3rd parties.

Yeah and the cheapest of those 3rd parties is £99............

I bought a box set from hmv.com said stock would be in within a week on the website. I ordered last week and messaged hmv via Facebook today and was advised that my box set should be getting shipped today!!

Been waiting for my extended edtion box set from the 30th November.....none in stock and double the price elsewhere

Back in stock with Amazon for £44.00 - be quick!

My finally arrived.....got in early and bagged it for £37

Nice one, hard to pass up the opportunity at that price, ordered :thumbsup:

So that's a price drop of about £1 per month compared to when I bought it on release.

Got the Extended 3d boxset on Amazon Prime for £39.99..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom