HMV's hidden treasure.......

jolly

Novice Member

Mullicious

Novice Member
No, seriously, I have to! My credit card can't take much more of a bashing!!

I could just buy it, and not think about it till the end of the month... It IS only a fiver..

Wait a damn minute, it may be a fiver, but 20 fivers later, and I'm at 100 quid! Hahaha :(

marts500

Novice Member
C'mon...what difference will one more classic essential HD-DVD make to your finances.After all its just one little wafer-thin HD-DVD.:devil:

saint paul

Novice Member
Great news :thumbsup:
Was hoping these came down in price, ordered The Shining and A Clockwork Orange this evening and they have already been posted :clap: DVD's that I wanted rather than just being cheep.

Mullicious

Novice Member
Damnit Marts! Stop! :( Haha.

You ARE my little devil on my shoulder. I can't. I shouldn't... I might.. I'll see what the woman says! :p

PsychoDogBeast

Novice Member
Thanks OP

Saw em yesterday for 5.99 each, i refused to pay over a fiver though, ordered now, with a few others :)

These bargains are giving my Debit card a right kicking.

I'l be gutted when the sales go in the next few months

best regards

James

y2k

Novice Member
I bought clockwork orange and the shining for £5:99 each yesterday morning :(, I was waiting on clockwork orange dropping and they were still bargains :D.

marts500

Novice Member
I don't know about you lot but i'm still getting this weird compulsion to hoover up the entire HD-DVD back catalogue.Theres something about "£4.99"

By the way where's the cheapest place for "Island" on HD-DVD...?

jolly

Novice Member
I don't know about you lot but i'm still getting this weird compulsion to hoover up the entire HD-DVD back catalogue.Theres something about "£4.99"

By the way where's the cheapest place for "Island" on HD-DVD...?
Me too

:rotfl:

Gae

Novice Member
Got "The Shining" too but opted for 2001 A Space Odyssey for £6.95 at dvd.co.uk instead of "A Clockwork Orange" which I've never felt the urge to watch again after a couple of viewings!! Sacrilege, I know!! :rolleyes:

Gae

nitram100

Distinguished Member
Kubrick is most overrated director of all time, so i don't see the temptation with those films :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 21st October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
LG SIGNATURE OLED R TV now available in South Korea
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display teams with Disney for OLED Projects
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Campfire Audio updates Vega and Dorado earphones
  • By Andy Bassett