• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HMV Web V Instore prices

dazza121

Standard Member
Hi

Anyone know if HMV stores will match their web prices/promotions ?

In particular the 3 for 2 on blu ray and hddvd.

I have a gift voucher that i can only use instore - looked on the website picked out a few blu rays went instore and they were not in the 3 for 2 offer as they were online ?

anyone managed to get them to match the online offers ?

dazza121

Standard Member
The prices instore were the same as the web prices for the discs but they were not part of the 3 for 2 offer

PatrickBateman7

Standard Member
Hi

Anyone know if HMV stores will match their web prices/promotions ?

In particular the 3 for 2 on blu ray and hddvd.

I have a gift voucher that i can only use instore - looked on the website picked out a few blu rays went instore and they were not in the 3 for 2 offer as they were online ?

anyone managed to get them to match the online offers ?

Doubt it, the hmv i went into wanted £27 for Starship Troopers blu ray and wouldn't match their web price of £17.99

low-def

Banned
Their instore prices are crazy !

I went in my local Swansea store to see they were running the 3 for 2 deals, but some of their films were £30.00

I don't know why they won't price match their site ?

With this type of pricing it will take forever fot HD to really take off :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom