HMV titles - now up to 71 in the offer..inc shooter, into the wild, transformers..etc

cheers, been after shooter for a good while. I've also ordered Hot fuzz for the 3rd time, lets hope HMV suceed where play and sendit have failed by actually supplying it for me.

P.s. Don't forget 9% cashback through quidco!! :)

cheers, been after shooter for a good while. I've also ordered Hot fuzz for the 3rd time, lets hope HMV suceed where play and sendit have failed by actually supplying it for me.

P.s. Don't forget 9% cashback through quidco!! :)

how does that quidco work then?

HMV has a pile of new discs (now 75!) in the offer again, including shooter, blade of glory, MI box set, Shrek 3, transformers 2 disc, Black Rain....

Site is getting hammered right now though...

www.hmv.co.uk

Cheers for posting this, haven't checked HMV website for a while now

:thumbsup:

I assume the OP is referring to HDDVD?

Liam

Just ordered Transformers for 9.99..... Cheapest price on the net!

Just ordered Transformers for 9.99..... Cheapest price on the net!

same here it went to 9.99 last wekk and only lasted a day then went back upto 23.99:eek: i was well gutted was going to get it from movietyne at 12.99 till top man here posted this :thumbsup:

Cheers Speedski.

Already got all the the one's I want in the offer. :eek:

Just waiting for the following reductions on some WB titles I'm after especially Training Day.

how does that quidco work then?

Quidco is a referal website that earns you cash back by shopping with people who advetise through them. You can get anything from 10p for using a specific search engine to £120 on car or home insurance.

Visit quidco, log in, find retailer, click link and then go shopping. Quidco tracks your purchases and you earn cashback which can be paid into your bank or paypal account. I think there is a quidco thread somewhere on this forum, have a look.

thanks for the spot, was contemplating buying transformers from amazon.com but dont have to now :thumbsup:

I've tried adding American Gangster at £4.99 to the checkout but it comes up at £17.99. What's up with that?

Quidco is a referal website that earns you cash back by shopping with people who advetise through them. You can get anything from 10p for using a specific search engine to £120 on car or home insurance.

Visit quidco, log in, find retailer, click link and then go shopping. Quidco tracks your purchases and you earn cashback which can be paid into your bank or paypal account. I think there is a quidco thread somewhere on this forum, have a look.

will try it out mate thanks also do they pay straght away or do you get to a certan point and then pay?

will try it out mate thanks also do they pay straght away or do you get to a certan point and then pay?

The cash back is paid on completed transactions, sometimes it takes only days and other times it can take 4 months! Depends on the retailer, but 99% of the time it works no problem and you get your money sooner or later. I have money paid into my paypal account then treat myself to something of ebay.

The cash back is paid on completed transactions, sometimes it takes only days and other times it can take 4 months! Depends on the retailer, but 99% of the time it works no problem and you get your money sooner or later. I have money paid into my paypal account then treat myself to something of ebay.

yea nice one

Got all the ones I want for £4.99, will have to wait for reductions on some off the others

:D

Great price for Transformers, I bought it used for £12 a month ago. Wish I had held out, I still haven't watched it! LOL!

As for Shooter, I enjoyed it, but not enough to drop £8 on the HD-DVD, with the lack of HD soundtrack.

Just joined the HD-DVD club.

Already bought myself 7 HD-DVD's for a grand total of £35 :) Thanks for all the tips on the latest deals everyone, some great bargains to be had out there.

Got all the ones I want for £4.99, will have to wait for reductions on some off the others

Bought a couple more, at £4.99 it seams daft not too

Just joined the HD-DVD club.

Already bought myself 7 HD-DVD's for a grand total of £35 :) Thanks for all the tips on the latest deals everyone, some great bargains to be had out there.

You can also get some good bargains of the classifieds on this forum

You can also get some good bargains of the classifieds on this forum
Yeah I've been having a look there too but the as the new prices are so low for some films there's sometime not much difference, I'm keeping an eye out though as there's still quite a few I'm interested in picking up on the cheap. Hopefully HMV and the other retails will continue to add more titles to the bargain bin :thumbsup:

Hi,

Quick question, i got through 'Knocked Up' on DVD and it comes in a slim-case? my others are a larger case, anyone know if there is a way to get it in a larger case? ive never noticed it before... thanks:lease:

Most of my HD-DVD's are UK versions, and to name a few slims I have that are UK are:

Inside Man
Knocked Up
The Big Lebowski
Pan's Laybrinth
Bourne Ultimatum (The other two are thick? Haha)
And, the Cronicles of Riddick.

I have no idea why some UK are thick, and others aren't.

Yeah I've been having a look there too but the as the new prices are so low for some films there's sometime not much difference, I'm keeping an eye out though as there's still quite a few I'm interested in picking up on the cheap. Hopefully HMV and the other retails will continue to add more titles to the bargain bin :thumbsup:

I hope so too

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom