HMV Exclusive DVDs

A

AequitasVeritas

Anyone ever got any?

I think they're usually just different covert art, but sometimes they have extra discs.

The Brotherhood of the Wolf 2-Disc was tempting but a little too expensive. The only other one which I'd quite like to get is 25th Hour, because I think the HMV Exclusive cover art is awesome (not that the regular version is bad).

I've heard there might be one for Spirited Away when it comes out which'll be cool, couldn't find any details on it though. :D

Lex

Novice Member
I have a Matrix Reloaded limited cover - same as all others, but with slip case... If you pre-order Matrix Revolutions you get an exclusive postcard pack....

They are currently doing a Looney Tunes collection, but it is inferior to, and more expensive than, the regon one version.

:hiya:

ferris57

Standard Member
they've got the exclusive on the Northern Exposure boxset at the moment as well. But I'm waiting on the r1 which looks set to have a pretty cool parker cover :D

figrin_dan

I think they still have the exclusive on The Best of the Muppet Show. Hope they do a 2nd best of the muppet show.

S

shaunthedude

I bought a war boxset off HMV which is exclusive. Also none of the films in the set are available seperatley from anywhere but HMV

shaun

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
i got the dirty sanchez boxset yesterday and the guys were there signing the dvds.

anephric

[QUOTE
The Brotherhood of the Wolf 2-Disc was tempting but a little too expensive. [/QUOTE]

You can get the R1 3-disc collector's edition of this for a hell of a lot less than HMV want for the 2-disc at:

www.dvdsoon.com

It's about £12 including shipping. The picture quality of the R1 isn't as good as the R2 IMO, though.

regards,
anephric

animatedude

Standard Member
AequitasVeritas said:
Anyone ever got any?

I think they're usually just different covert art, but sometimes they have extra discs.

The Brotherhood of the Wolf 2-Disc was tempting but a little too expensive. The only other one which I'd quite like to get is 25th Hour, because I think the HMV Exclusive cover art is awesome (not that the regular version is bad).

I've heard there might be one for Spirited Away when it comes out which'll be cool, couldn't find any details on it though. :D
does anyone have the 25th hour with slipcover which was HMV exclusive i think???? if you do, PLEASE pm me as i wanna buy it from you.if you don't wanna sell it,can anyone send me pix of it? thanks in advance.