HMV Delivery Information

mminghella

Ex Member
Reaction score
If like me, you used the very helpful codes to save money on GRAW then you might want to read the information below, which comes from the HMV website:

Each product page gives a 'usually ships' time which is an indicator (not a guarantee) on how long it will take us to ship your order.

If an item is out of stock with us at the time of your order, we will place an order from our suppliers. We keep in close contact with our suppliers and place orders with most of them on a daily basis.

If your order status is 'Special Order' then you can rest assured that the utmost is being done to acquire your item, though delays may occur if the item is out of stock with the suppliers.

Your payment card will not be charged until your order is shipped. We ship orders 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday).

New Release Products

We aim to despatch new release products 1-2 working days before the release date in order for you to receive them on the date of release.

Prices may change prior to the release date. We will ensure that your order is amended before it is shipped to the current price displayed on the site.

Looks promising for delivery on Friday, but my order still says that they're awaiting delivery from their suppliers!

The link is:
http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/navigate.do?ctx=1053;-1;-1;-1&pPageID=1663

I'm in the same boat as everyone else on this one.

This was posted over at the oxm forums,

"Ok, I emailed them yesterday and I got a reply this morning. Apparantly they haven't recieved the stock of both GRAW and Fight Night from their suppliers, so they said that they are unlikely to deliver for release date They did say though that they are expecting the shipment of them today sometime."

Not holding out much hope for tomorrow but would like to wrong!

aaah aaaah aaaah i cant stop looking at forums and crying i dont have it yet its messing up my head, aaaaaaah

HarryBarton said:
aaah aaaah aaaah i cant stop looking at forums and crying i dont have it yet its messing up my head, aaaaaaah

its messing with your head :confused:

try:

- taking receipt of FN3 & GRAW.
- knowing the GF is going to be out most of the night at work.

then finding out we're gonna do server maintenance tonight after everyone leaves :(

long night for me

same here and you know what? i'm rubbish at these games - only just managed PD0 on its Agent setting and die about once a minute on hardened in COD. Must be age setting in

HarryBarton said:
trying veteran, cant do it at all... SO hard its just madness.. :(

:rotfl: You aint seen nothin' yet... just wait 'til you get to the American campaign and the D-Day mission :suicide:

i was quite relaxed about getting the games at the beginning of next week but i thought that items were sent out as they are available. just checked my account and saw this:

Football Stickers - Fa Premier League
Goods have yet to be received from suppliers AC 0.35 1 0.35

Xbox 360 Game - Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Complete, will be despatched in accordance with selected shipping option GAME 39.99 1 39.99

Xbox 360 Game - Fight Night Round 3
Item pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier

why hasn't ghost recon shipped then? and why is graw showing as £39.99 when the overall price is £65.33?

I think its the way HMV's system works.

My Young Knives cd cost me £00.00 even though it costs 99p.

It must make it easier for the system to work out discounts etc.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dodger747 said:
I think its the way HMV's system works.

My Young Knives cd cost me £00.00 even though it costs 99p.

It must make it easier for the system to work out discounts etc.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
still don't know why graw hasn't shipped though - very strange. they must be expecting fight night 3 soon?

In there FAQ they state that the items are sent separately to avoid major delays.

I think their system takes a while to update so your game may well be on its way...

Well looks like i have the same as just slackin'

Heres hoping we get them for saturday at the latest :smashin:

Xbox 360 Game - Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Complete, will be despatched in accordance with selected shipping option

GAME 39.99 1 39.99

Xbox 360 Game - Fight Night Round 3

GAME 39.99 1 39.99

James Blunt - Wisemen

0.99 1 0.99

Discount £15.00
Sub Total £65.97
Shipping £0.00
Total amount payable £65.97

My GRAW order says "Your order is now available and is awaiting shipment"

Guess I wont see it till next week. So much for a preorder >.>

dodger747 said:
In there FAQ they state that the items are sent separately to avoid major delays.

I think their system takes a while to update so your game may well be on its way...

I really hope so as I have GRAW FN3 and Top Spin on order I hope I don't have to wait till top spin is released to get my games lol.

They definately come as individual items.

It says that in their FAQ and many have already had their Young Knives cd's:thumbsup:

They do all come as each comes into stock. Also the message about being despatched means that it has been sent i.e. if you paied for the fast shipping they will do that or they will send it standard if that is what you specified.

At least that was my take on it.

Mines the same, dispatched in accordance with shipping option. Hopefully might be playing this saturday! :)

No FN3 though :(

Keva said:
What delivery option did everyone use?

cheapest of course ! If I was desperate for either of my games I would have used gameplay ;-)

I got delivery confirmation from HMV for only GRAW :(

under FN3 it says usually ships in 10days if you go to the website and check the game :(

But anyway im still quite happy, maybe i will recieve the game on saturday or otherwise monday!

Will still get one from GAME today :) and return later!

Another thing which i was soo happy about is that in the despatch email they wrote at the top
GRAW £33
then under that it said:
Shipping: £00.00
and under that guess wat it said?

Pay Total: £13
:) :) :)

im over the moon!
my total order price is £80 for GRAW,TOmB RAIDER, FN3,
they charged me £13 for first one so i think they wil charge more for the later games to equal the £80.

I wonder what hapens if i cancel my other games order now and just keep GRAW for £13 :)

Mine was shipped today too. Still not happy about their T & Cs stating that it would be sent before release day even though they appear tohave only sent it today, on release day.

However, did get it for £33

same here and i used my Quidco account and got another £2 off per game so it works out at £31 (ordered fightnight3 and graw),i have got plenty to do for the weekend so not in any rush for it either.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom