HMV.co.uk £5 off £30 spend

Trist

If you enter the code JB5762 you can get £5 off a £30 spend at HMV.co.uk

I'm going to use this to pre-order an Xbox 360 game (most are priced at £40) to get one for £35. Basically means you can get any of the following pre-ordered for £34.99 delivered :) Obviously you could use it for any current games released too… or anything on HMV as long as the total is above £30.

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just checked and you can't use the voucher multiple times... and a word of warning HMV are not the quickest to send stuff out so if you are desperate to have the game on/ or before release day I'd use Gameplay.co.uk and pay a bit more.

Ninety Nine Nights
Saints Row
Enchanted Arms
Dead Rising
Test Drive Unlimited
Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy
Just Cause
Nhl 2007
Stranglehold
Nba Live 2007
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Nhl 2k7
Nba 2k7
Phantasy Star Universe
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell 4: Double Agent
Tiger Woods Pga Tour 2007
Need For Speed Carbon
Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
Gears Of War
Football Manager 2007
Godfather
Superman Returns
Viva Pinata
Sonic The Hedgehog
Too Human
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Madden Nfl 2007

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
That is a good offer considering the choice of titles available there. No doubt alot will be put off after the long waits people endured the last time HMV put up a similar offer though.

For me if I'm getting a bargain I don't mind waiting an extra couple of weeks:cool:

Good spot Trist!

Shaunio

Novice Member
Can you use this voucher at the same time as using some points off your HMV card?

Trist

Not sure why the code didn't work for some of you... on the plus side though there's a new offer at HMV this weekend

Spend over £30 on HMV.co.uk and get £5 off your purchase. Full terms and conditions below.

*£30 or more must be spent in one transaction between 9 a.m. 25/08/06 - 9 a.m. 29/08/06 to qualify for £5 off that transaction. Offer applies on HMV.co.uk only. Subject to availability. Discount will be applied to your order above £30 at checkout at time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively. E-voucher is not valid against purchases of downloads, Electronic Gift Cards, E Gift Certificates, event tickets, Apple hardware, games bundles, games hardware and any other electronic hardware (e.g. Digital Music players).
It doesn't mention anything about the number of times it can be used so I might just place loads of pre-order now (as individual orders)… I can always cancel if a better deal comes along or if the game ends up not looking as good as hoped :thumbsup:

Credit card here I come :)

Trist

Ok… now placed pre-ordered for all of the following at £34.99 delivered.

Viva Pinata
Too Human
Mass Effect
Crackdown
Stranglehold
Gears of War
Halo 3

:)

It's a shame that Call of Duty 3 is listed at £49.99 otherwise that would be on the list... also a shame that Forza 2, Rainbow 6 and Half Life 2 are not listed yet otherwise HMV would have my pre-orders for them as well!!! God I'm greedy.

Oh and PES6 isn't on there because I definitely want what one on release day :thumbsup:

I'm not necessarily going to get all of them… but it's nice to have the option of getting them all for 35 quid :D

Shaunio

Novice Member
Shaunio said:
Can you use this voucher at the same time as using some points off your HMV card?

To answer my own question - yes, you can use your reward card in conjunction with this.

Just ordered Dead Rising for £29.99 :thumbsup:

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Additionally pre-ordered Mass Effect and Too Human for £35 each. Wanted to order BioShock but it was £49.99. :(

Krill

How do you get a HMV reward card? I looked on the website but it wasn't clear how you get one? Cheers for the heads up about the offer as well. :thumbsup:

Throttle

Im fairly sure you have to get them instores but once you do have one it works with orders online then :thumbsup:
I sent my missis pick me my reward card a few months ago now :D