HMV and shipping

Del Boy Smiffy

Distinguished Member
Im about to order a PSP Go from them and just wondered if anyone has had any experience of ordering hardware from them.

Should i take free shipping?

or

Should i take special delivery(£6.90)

How long would the free shipping method take? Surely they'll send it special delivery anyhow seeing as its an expensive item. Is the £6.90 option just a way to get more money from me?

Have one ordered from play but getting fed up of waiting for it to be delivered and also i like the white one.:rotfl:

Mr Cole

I pre-ordered one from HMV and selected Special Delivery, it arrived on launch day. I suppose it all depends on how quick you want it. I'm not sure how quick HMV's normal delivery is.

caster troy

Ordered mine on Friday and it's still not processed. If it's not sent by Tuesday I will cancel it and get it instore.it's costs more but you get a case with it. Some problem with play.com. Sick of waiting

Del Boy Smiffy

Distinguished Member
What does it mean by 'Awaiting Stock Allocation'?

I ordered this last night in the hope they would ship it today. :(

caster troy

Had mine ordered from Thursday stated in stock. Looked yesterday morning stated awaiting stock allocation!!!!! Not impressed cancelled my order then went up stairs and boughtin the shop.

Del Boy Smiffy

Distinguished Member
I gave up last night too, ended up ordering from Game for £194.99 and its been despatched so will be here tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom