HKflix

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi,

How long do HKflix take to despatch ?. its been over 2 weeks now, but DDDhouse usually take a week or more.

rai

I can't remember the last time I got a shipping confirmation email from HK Flix, so I wouldn't expect one if I were you. If you're concerned send them an email, otherwise I'd expect to see your stuff after about 3 weeks from when you placed the order - 1 to fill+ship your order and another 2 in transit. That's my experience with them anyway. Whenever they claim "despatched in 3 ot 4 days" on the site I find it takes at least 7

Hi,

Its been 21 days now, since the depatching of 3 dvds on July 3rd. When do i start worrying?.

rai

Likewise, Avalon was shipped 16th June but has not yet arrived. Should I be fretting yet?

_

I have ordered loads of stuff from them, and it takes varying tomes to come, but if you drop them a mail, they are pretty good at responding and telling you when things were sent out etc!

Hi,

Underscore have you got Avalon yet?, its been 25 days since my first order (3 x SE dvds (6 total), and then they despatched again, and its now been 14 days, so almost 40days, and zippo, nothing has turned up. I will not be using HKflix again!!.

Just got to check my statement and get a refund/s.

ta

rai

Originally posted by raigraphixs
Underscore have you got Avalon yet

Nope. It will be 2 months tomorrow that it was shipped, having waited 2 months for them to ship a DVD shown throughout as shipping in 1-2 business days. It's fair to say that I am not a happy customer. :mad: They've offered to pay 50% of the cost to replace a disc lost in transit (i.e. no show 2 months after shipping) but I'm tempted to buy it from somewhere else rather than throwing good money after bad.

:thumbsdow

_

Hi,

I have just been told now that 1 film has been shipped (will it ever reach me i dont know), and the other 2 are on back order!!. I originally ordered on 26.6.03 (first ever order with HKflix), then 25 days later the guy said he will resend them incase they got lost, then almost 3 weeks later I get a email to say only 1 film has been sent a few days ago.

These guys are sooooooo slow, i have requested the two remaining films to be cancelled, and refunded. Its like getting blood from a stone. Will not use this company again. I will carry on with dddhouse, cd-wow/hk, who have not let me down.

rai

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom