HKDVD25 getting HOT

Synchronicity

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,still loving my new HK but I am a bit concerened at how hot it is getting.I never noticed this with my old players but the HK seems to get VERY warm whilst playing,is this normal or is my player about to spontaneously combust?:rolleyes:

Thanks m8,Id expect it to get a little warm but this thing is generating some serious heat:eek:

The dvds are slightly cooked when I take them out,its like some sort of slimline microwave!:(

There must be 1 or 2 Hk owners out there:confused: could someone please tell me if their players get very hot whilst playing?I would just like to know if its anything to worry about.
Cheers
JB

would you believe I didn't get to use it all weekend :mad: Flaming bathroom renovation

I'll post when I've used it though prob. during the week

Cheers

Croc

..well I watched a film last night as it happens. The player was on most of the evening and it didn't get remotely hot. The disc wasn't hot either. This was with DVD, haven't tried with CD yet.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Mr Jason B, but it sounds like your player has a problem. :(

Croc

:(Cheers m8.

I wonder if I need to give it more ventilation,because its pretty a pretty snug fit where it is atm.I never had any probs with my last player tho :confused:

My discs come out a little warm but the player doesnt seem to get noticably hot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom