1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hivizone.com experiences?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Lare, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Lare

Lare

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I placed an order for the Skyworth 1050D DVD player at hivizone.com and was wondering what kind of service you guys have had, delivery times & customer service etc?

I sent an email to them about getting a tracking number for the parcel and a confirmation of the shipment but haven't had a reply yet.

Also it seems that they have charged my Mastercard already, but I have to confirm this from my bank on Monday.

I came across to some posts about hivizone's deliveries and customer service and that wasn't so flattering, so I'm beginning to have some second thoughts about the deal...

However should everything go smoothly, I'd be very pleased to have a top notch NTSC/PAL progressive player with VGA output for approx. 270EUR / 160£ (+ possible toll).

cheers,

Lare

p.s. sorry if this's in the wrong area, I pondered about it but thought of the DVD player -section since Hivizone mainly deals with them

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bought my philips 962sa from hivizone , they are not the quickest for replying to emails but overall they were easy to deal with took about 7or 8 days in all,