Hitman worth £25 ??

MattDX

Not normally my cup of tea the stealthy types as I dont have a lot of patience but is hitman worth £25??

Any co-op or online play with it?
I'm not a huge stealth fan nor am I a fan of the previous hitman games. However I'm loving this one!

Got mine from play-asia.com - £21 brand new!

Indiana Jones

Definitely worth £25 :thumbsup:

Also there are is no co-op or online play.

RandomLee

I didnt like the other Hitman games either, but this one is good fun. It's pretty difficult though, even on the easiest setting... I had to get a guide for it, which is something I dont normally do.

£25 seems a good price :)

MMalik81

Novice Member
Not normally my cup of tea the stealthy types as I dont have a lot of patience but is hitman worth £25??

Any co-op or online play with it?
I always loved Hitman series, get it, you wont regret it. i finished it and will not play it again till i forget about it in 2 months time i will play again, just so i would not remember what to do exactly. ;)

featherhall

Distinguished Member
yes, I got it from play at that price, and am really enjoying it.

IMHO it's no Splinter Cell, but still damn good value at that price :thumbsup:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
It is worth that, but just to highlight something, and if I had known about it beforehand I wouldn't have bought it, is that you have to complete the level to save it. You can do in game saves but once you turn the console off they are lost.

I only really play on the 360 for very short periods in between doing other stuff so it's a right pain to have to stick through to the end of the level before it can be saved properly. Especially some of the longer ones. :thumbsdow

It's still a great game though, but I have no idea why they programmed the saves like they did.