1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitatchi 32LD7200

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by tdg1230, Aug 25, 2005.

1. tdg1230

tdg1230
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi just had my 32LD7200 deliverd after a long wait. Picture quality is amazing compared to my old TV but I belive it can be improved further, so here goes with the questions. Is SKY better quality than NTL cable, I am buying a new DVD player, not sure which yet, that's on another thread, but should I connect trhough component or DVD.

2. rhubarbe

rhubarbe
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +211
  3. matt_p

matt_p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Purely based on my observations of my NTL cable (nottingham) and friends' and family's Sky+, Sky is far better. Every aspect- pic quality, functionality, optical digi out. NTL is god-awful. Living in a block of flats with a 'no-dish' policy, I'm stuck with NTL... :mad:

DVD player depends on your budget really. People (me included) have got nice results with the HDMI players now out in the £100-£150 range. Search for Samsung 950, Panasonic s97 (no discontinued, but ace if you can find it). Stay clear of the Denon 1910 - it does not work well with this set (down to the denon being a bit rubbish really).