Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Hitatchi 32LD7200

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by tdg1230, Aug 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. tdg1230

tdg1230
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi just had my 32LD7200 deliverd after a long wait. Picture quality is amazing compared to my old TV but I belive it can be improved further, so here goes with the questions. Is SKY better quality than NTL cable, I am buying a new DVD player, not sure which yet, that's on another thread, but should I connect trhough component or DVD.

2. rhubarbe

rhubarbe
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +211
  3. matt_p

matt_p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Purely based on my observations of my NTL cable (nottingham) and friends' and family's Sky+, Sky is far better. Every aspect- pic quality, functionality, optical digi out. NTL is god-awful. Living in a block of flats with a 'no-dish' policy, I'm stuck with NTL... :mad:

DVD player depends on your budget really. People (me included) have got nice results with the HDMI players now out in the £100-£150 range. Search for Samsung 950, Panasonic s97 (no discontinued, but ace if you can find it). Stay clear of the Denon 1910 - it does not work well with this set (down to the denon being a bit rubbish really).