1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hitatchi 32ld7200

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by john1509, Jun 27, 2005.

Tags:
  1. john1509

john1509
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys i im realy struggiling on conecting my satalite and dvd home cinama .can someone tell me which is the best way to do this on the tv.with sky i have it connected with a scart lead straight to the tv. and the dvd panasonic sc-ht520 is connected with component on the tv. now i dont know if i have it set up right ie component/scart/compisite/rgb please someone tell me the right way so i am getting the best pic from my tv tx.

2. swanny78

swanny78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Sounds like you have it set up OK. Sky goes into scart make sure you plug into one of the RGB enabled scart plugs 1 of them isnt, think its the 3rd, and if you go into the SKY setup menus change the picture seeting to RGB, this will enhance the picture quality. Also the DVD is best in the component ports, unless you have a DVD player with digital out via DVI or HDMI im guessing not. Also Picture Quality also depends on quality of cables. Ensure you have some well made ones...QED do some very good ones. worthy spending a bit extra.

3. john1509

john1509
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    tx swanny :smashin: