Hitachi TX100 (or TX10) - which screws for ceiling mount?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by moco, Sep 2, 2004.

1. moco

moco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I finally got my TX100. Since I was given a temporary projector installed while I waited for the Hitachi, and since my dealer made a small mistake, I now have the Hitachi and a universal ceiling mount but I do not have the 3 screws that go into the bottom of the Hitachi (the ones from the temp. pj do not fit).
    In order for the problem to be solved by the dealer I will have to wait till after the weekend, which as you can guess, is not what I feel like doing after finally getting the Hitachi.

So, can anybody tell me what are the correct dimensions for these screws (diameter and length) ?
    I think they are the same as for the TX10, in case anyone knows about that model.

I meanwhile failed with 5mm (too small), 1/4 inch (too big). I didn't try yet 6mm which is in the middle because I only find long screws with that diameter.

Thanks in advance
    Moshe

2. pgre

pgre
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Working with LMP (who sent me M4/5/6 bolts as they had not done a TX100 mount at that time) they are larger than the TX10.. they are M6 bolts.

The ones I have are 25mm long (thread that is).

3. pgre

pgre
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Working with LMP (who sent me M4/5/6 bolts as they had not done a TX100 mount at that time) they are larger than the TX10.. they are M6 bolts.

The ones I have are 25mm long (thread that is).

4. moco

moco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you, that was very helpful.
    I now have everything installed and working.