1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitachi,Themescene or Infocus?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ttree sound, May 13, 2005.

1. ttree sound

ttree sound

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I am soon going to buy my first projector and have read some reviews, checked out the Infocus at a local store and had settled for the Themescene H30A which had slightly better reviews than the Infocus Screenplay 4805. Easy, I thought, until I decided to check out a hard drive recording which I had recorded a couple of months ago of channel 5s Gadget Show where they directly compared DLP vs LCD. The projectors being used were the Screenplay 4805 and The Hitachi PJ-TX100. From the images displayed it was clear that the Hitachi wiped the floor with the Screenplay which seemed to surprise the testers on the show.

Now, which one should I go for and why?

2. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,036
    Hi ttree sound,

With honest respect, Can I suggest you use the 'search this forum' button on the top right, and type '4805 TX100'. There are so many threads on exactly this subject, there is little value to be added by starting another one. Once you have searched a bit, and done some reading, perhaps you may have some more specific questions you may wish to ask? :)

3. ttree sound

ttree sound

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Urban T,

I did do a search using Hitachi PJ-TX100 which brought up several pages but I was certainly not going to investigate each one and waste a whole evening, but I will try your search suggestion, thanks.

4. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    Aww, I was kinda looking forward to a thread discussing the TX100 "wiping the floor" with the 4805.

;) ...PJ