Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Hitachi DZ-MV350E - Looks Good?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by rmabs, Sep 4, 2003.

1. rmabs

rmabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking into getting a camcorder and been doing quite alot of surfing the last few weeks. I'm a bit of a DVD freak so the camcorder I had in mind was the Hitachi DZ-MV350E, has anyone got any opinions on this?
    I've also been preparing to buy this camcorder buy searching for the best price and £599.96 @ http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/PRC/PRC.filereader?3f3e5bf0001002f22742d43a3b5805ea+EN/products/DZMV350 seems to be the best result I've found. If anyone knows of a better price, please post :)
    Thx
    Ross

2. torrent

torrent

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    PRC are usually the most competiviely priced (I bought my Canon XM2 from there).

Did you get this camera?
    I'd be interested in hearing what you think of it.

3. rmabs

rmabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No haven't bought it yet........I am still waiting for the iomega all format DVD drive to come out in the UK (sept hopefully) then I will be looking to buy them both together :)