1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitachi AV3000E for 32PD3000 / 42PD3000

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by romany, Aug 13, 2005.

1. romany

romany

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Having finally decided on going down the Plasma road I am sitting here looking at the most beautiful piece of furniture I own - my new Hitachi 32PD3000! Unfortunately the supplier has lost and cannot supply the AV3000E A/V Media Box which hooks up to the screen so I am understandably very frustrated.

The supplier stated he would refund cost of new AV3000E but I can't imagine he will agree when I tell him the cost from Hitachi is £693 or swop for another model - but I love the look of the silver 32PD3000!

So does anybody out there have a surplus AV3000E or can suggest cheaper source?

Also, can someone please confirm whether the AV3000E package includes the remote control and necessary leads to hook up to screen as Hitachi suppliers I speak to don't know?

Thanking all the knowledgeable people out there in adavance.

2. Chas_Isaac

Chas_Isaac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the 42PD5300 which comes with the AV300E. The PD came with the AV box, leads to connect the AV box to the PD and one remote which works both the PD and AV box.

Hitachi tend to recommend that all inputs go into the AV box, which then has the one main connection out to the PD. This tends to work out easier to work with as it auto detects signals and jumps to the source without using the remote. On the other hand this can sometimes be unwanted!

3. Pacha

Pacha
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have a complete, immaculate, 42PD3000 for sale if your interested?!