1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hitachi 5200 and a short story

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by carlymart, Dec 15, 2004.

1. carlymart

carlymart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    hi a quick story
    in january this year i bought a phillips 9308 32" crt from dixons after looking a lots of sets on buy now pay later the first set arrived and was faulty the dreaded black smudge marks
    a replacement was called for i called the store were the set was ordered and was told by the manager i did not know what i was talking about (newcastle Store)having worked in the hifi/av retail world for 13 years i felt this was not good. so i called the store at the metrocenter and was told by the manager there he would happily sort this problem out which he did very well fast foward to september the fault comes on to this replacment set
    i was told i could have a replacment set so i decided to go for a plasma the lg 42px11 good set but again faulty
    but again the manager at the dixons store metrocenter was fantastic and arranged an exchenge but i decided to go for a hitachi 5200 and they price matched my local independent dealer £2299

this brings me to my question what settings do you have your screen set to on the scart rgb in ?

thanks
    :)