Hitachi 42pd3000 Menu Info

SLIM

Novice Member
Hello guys can anyone who hase this screen let me no what the menu is like on it and what is the PIPlike on this screen thanks guys

Paul97

Hi slim,
Have you bought this plasma yet or going to?, anyway the menu is pretty good you can alter just about any thing you can think of. The PIP is only for Teletext/tv split as far as I know. Be aware, I am watching TV programs through a Freeview box & I am having a lot of trouble with Lip sync problems, I've only had the set since 22/12/03. A hitachi engineer is trying to help me solve this with their Head office.

Messiah

No that's strange. When I viewed the Hitachi 32PD3000 in my local Powerhouse day before yesterday I pointed out to the salesman that it had lipsync problems, and this was on standard terrestrial broadcast. It wasn't massively out but enough to recognise it just was not right.

SLIM

Novice Member
no i dont have one yet but i may be getting one on saterday are @ lest paying for it

Paul97

Terrestrial is not to bad but Freeview boxes (Mine Nokia 221T) is NOT good, my wife thinks it's me who has the problem but enough to say she is getting Laser eye surgery in 3 weeks so can't really see the b****y TV.
A salesman from Richer Sounds said that he knew of this problem and thought it could be that the media box is seperate from the Plasma screen, if I knew of this I would have bought a screen with terminal boards such as Panny 6.

johndon

PIP only works (so far as I've been able to tell) on the PC input - it allows you to show another input in a very small window at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

HTH

John

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom