1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitachi 42PD3000 Help Required

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by detritus, Jan 22, 2004.

1. detritus

detritus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hia,

I am looking to get this plasma TV. Just found out that Empire Direct are no longer stocking this item as they say it has been discontinued :(

I'm seen the deal at Currys/Dixons with the discount code from this forum but have also been reading about the 5 Year Warranty from John Lewis.

Spoke to John Lewis and they quoted me £3495 for it and when i questioned them about price matching they said "e do price matching but only from other stores, normally locally, but would consider a price difference from anywhere in the UK including our ownstores. We do NOT price match from the web. OK"

So was just wondering what's the cheapest that anyone has seen this for or bought it for from anywhere including John Lewis to see if i acn get there price down.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

2. Niraj

Niraj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Crampton and Moore in Sheffield have it for £2995, and they are a bricks and mortar store so JL will match them no probs.

There is thread a few threads down which also addresses the issue. Its called Best place to price match JL against" or something similar.

Niraj

3. Paul97

Paul97

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Think I saw it at Digitaldirectuk.com for £2495

good luck

Paul

4. Helterskelter

Helterskelter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you use the promotion code listed elsewhere in this forum, you can get it from Currys for £2404 inc delivery. You can also purchase using 12mth interest free credit, I don't think you will get it anywhere cheaper.

5. JH4

JH4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    Get the 400E. It's better if you don't want an analogue tuner, and cheaper. (Use Freeview or $ky instead)