Hitachi 36" C36WF830N smeary problems

W

wynouk

I've just bought a Hitachi 36" C36WF830N widescreen tv which i am most disapointed in, the picture seems to be very smeary and it has a just noticable negative type look of it at times does any one else own 1 who has the same problems as me and is there anyway of getting a better picture.
my itv digital picture is really bad with the football being unwatchable at times, i have played aroundwith loads of settings inc progressive scan but that makes the picture look as if it has a very fast flicker?i was wondering is progressive scan like changing the picture down from 100hz to 50 hz?

i have an option to get a full refund on it and buy another 36" tv but don't know which 1 to get if i did go down this road, if you own one of these sets you will know what an excellent spec the tv comes with (DTS/5.1 built in with 100w rms 6 speaker system) so no problems with sound.

I have been looking at the Hitachi D36WF840N which is the same tv except its the DVB version and i was wondering if this set is any beter?? and also the sony 36" KV36FS70 model but the spec on the sony doesn't come with 5.1 or dts,

if you get it changed do not get a sony. (check out the problems on this site) go for a panny. my 36 was great apart from some very minor (in spec) faults.

Can only re-iterate the last comment. My TX-36PF10 now about 2 years old seems it has no probs, but just in case always take out an extended guarantee , in case !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom