Hitachi 32PD3000- wall bracket?

shahedz

Distinguished Member
old Tv which i had given to my mum now and she wants it wall mounted, thing is , I understand you can buy a dedicated Hitachi wall mount but what universal one will do, do not need tilt or anything.-?

Also the instructions doesnt say what screws i need to take out the back to attach the bracket or how to take the stand off,

so anyone know which ones i have to take out?

cheers

DJMS

I've got the 42PD5200. not the same TV i know but I tried a generic wall mount and it didnt work (everything in the wrong place etc) and ended up having to get a Hitachi one.

shahedz

Distinguished Member
I've got the 42PD5200. not the same TV i know but I tried a generic wall mount and it didnt work (everything in the wrong place etc) and ended up having to get a Hitachi one.

cheers mate, i have tried contacting a few shops but they keep recommending generic ones, one even recommended a brakcet that can carry a maximum weight of 20 kgs:confused:

how did you knwo what screws to take out the back? and how much was the brackets

cheers

DJMS

Wasnt cheap, about £120 from memory but may have been more. Having been stung with a generic one once I didnt trust any if the recomendations given.

Hitachi didnt make them at the time and I used their official UK supplier. They sent me the exact bracket for my TV which included instructions of what screws to remove etc and came with a nice template to ensute the wall was drilled in the right place. :smashin:

Looks like they have changed now though see attached link

http://www.hitachidigitalmedia.com/DMG/viewProduct_1.jsp?productid=274&drilldown=11&urlnumber=0

Give them a call to check first though....

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom