Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Hitachi 32PD300 - JL

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Sandman, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Sandman

Sandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,270
    Hi there,

Been lurking for a while and getting lots of info on plasmas. Anyway, Sandman is my brother so I'm just posting under his user - he warned me to tell you this as he's happy with his projector and isn't switching to plasma just yet!

Just wanted to let you know about the latest deal in John Lewis. I was looking for JL Glasgow to price match the 32PD3000 from Richer Sounds - £1849.99. As I hadn't heard from them I went into the store last night to have a word. Turns out they have just reduced the price of the plasma. It was £2295 on the web site but they have reduced it to £1899 in store now. Obviously I did the decent thing and ordered one there and then. Should be delivered next Wednesday morning. Superb.

Brand new Hitachi 32PD3000 with multimedia box and 5 year warranty for £1899.....not bad at all.....

Just need to tear my wall apart ready for mounting the screen...superb.

Cheers
    Mike

2. blossom

blossom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I have been trying for two weeks to get JL Solihull to Price match me on a 42PD3000 vs PRC @ £2649.00 but am struggling to get a response. JL web price is £ 3495.00 and they have plenty in stock it says.

I have has an e-mail from JL saying they are checking price and stock with PRC but have not given me the nod yet.

I note that the PRC price has today gone up to £2800.00 which has racked me off a bit. I phoned PRC today and they have stock and will give the same price in their stores as on their web page as long as you print off the page and take it to the store with you.

Have you any idea what the in store price was on the 42pd3000 in JL?

Maybe as they have reduced on the 32" then they might on the 42" also.

Cheers

Paul