• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hitachi 32LD7200 Sub 1000

jobe

Standard Member
How do you get the 7200 in Currys for 998?

Is it me thats wrong? People keep putting prices on thi forum from currys etc, i think, ooohh, go to the currys web site and never, find the same price online. Is there more than one shop called currys in the UK?:mad:

Jobe

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Only thing I can think of is that someone may have seen it in store for that price. Perhaps a special offer:rolleyes:

Certainly isn't anywhere near that price in Currys website:rolleyes:

edit: not now anyway.

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
Was in Currys in Colliers Wood yesterday and saw the 32LD7200 on sale for £998. A bargain IMO.

DIRY

Standard Member
price is dropping by the minute LOL
DD Price £994.95
Inc VAT

at this rate it'll be free by tonight! :D ;)

Fraudster

Standard Member
Hi Chap,

Indeed it is.

A Cracking Bargain At That.

A Vey Good [email protected] LCD TV...

The Model Is Like A Year Old Now, But Time And Time Again It Still Comes Out On Top, When Compared To Other LCD Sets.

The Colours Arnt As Vibrant As Other Sets... But This Set Is Designed For Natural Looking Images.

Looks Very Nice In 720p Mode On My XBOX 360.

Well Worth It - I Really Dont Regret My Purchase, Even If It Did Cost Me 1295 Notes.

signs

Banned
Fraudster said:
Hi Chap,

Indeed it is.

A Cracking Bargain At That.

A Vey Good [email protected] LCD TV...

The Model Is Like A Year Old Now, But Time And Time Again It Still Comes Out On Top, When Compared To Other LCD Sets.

The Colours Arnt As Vibrant As Other Sets... But This Set Is Designed For Natural Looking Images.

Looks Very Nice In 720p Mode On My XBOX 360.

Well Worth It - I Really Dont Regret My Purchase, Even If It Did Cost Me 1295 Notes.

i paid £1500 :( i don't mind though it's still a fantastic tv :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom