Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Hitachi 32LD7200 - How do i get the maximum resolution?!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by jam_p, Oct 7, 2005.

Tags:
  1. jam_p

jam_p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone! If anyone can help me with this problem, I will be very very VERY grateful! :thumbsup:

Well, im trying to use the TV as a pc monitor too, but I cant get the maximum resolution from it. The most I can get out of it is 1024 x 768. Ive heard that I need to use powerstrip, but how? I have the powerstrip software, but I dont know what im doing with it!

Please help if you can, thanks. :lease:

James.

2. JFKM

JFKM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Are you using the VGA connection or DVI? Either way, you won't need powerstrip.

3. jam_p

jam_p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Im using the DVI, but also have a VGA adapter if I need it. Through DVI, in properties it says the max res is 1024 x 768 though.

If I do put the res up to anything higher, when the mouse is moved to the edge of the screen, it pans around to show the rest of the desktop.

Oh, and when I do use the adapter for VGA, I dont get any picture at all, which is odd. :confused: