Hitachi 24HAE2250 tv

piet174

Novice Member
Reaction score
Recently I bought a Hitachi 24HAE2250 tv and installed it partially. Great screen pictures and sound.
However I have severe problems with the installation of my satellite. After a lot of hours I succeeded to install the channels of one of the two satellites (Astra 19 and Astra 23) that are available from my disk. I did not find an option to install the second one. Furthermore I did not find the option to organize/sort or remove individual channels of the installed channels. The only option I found was that the installed channels are accessible as different groups but not as an individual channel to edit.
For the trials above described I used the online manual available on the tv as well as an Instruction manual downloaded from: https://tv.hitachi.eu/ba-en/24HAE2250. On page 18 of the English version of this manual a description is given how to act but this does not work properly with my tv. I am not able to choose the name of the satellite. Only ***** are shown on the screen and I am not able to change these asterisks in a real name. As I said the channel move options and deleting options for individual channels described here do not work. Highlighting individual channels does not work?
Can somebody tell me how to proceed? What do I wrong or is it indeed a software problem for this type of tv?

The TV will operate for only one satellite at a time.

Thanks Logi. But thats not what I mean. The problem is to load new channels from a second satellite into the memory of the tv which seems to me to be a software problem?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom