• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Hit detection issues (vid inside)

SlinkDaddy

Oh dear!!!

It looks a bit like he was lagging, the way his feet were moving looked a bit glitchy to me...

willywinker

He was just flying a drone thing. Dont think there was any wrong doing on his behalf :D Not good though.

ayaan

He was just flying a drone thing. Dont think there was any wrong doing on his behalf :D Not good though.

Its not lag but a glitch in game when some someone is using the laptop thingy :D .ITS LIKE GODS MODE :devil:

look what happens :laugh:

trent steel

Its not lag but a glitch in game when some someone is using the laptop thingy :D .ITS LIKE GODS MODE :devil:

look what happens :laugh:

Another thing that need fixing.. sad when you have to resort to this to get your kills

willywinker

Feel_the_Magic said:
That's outrageous, although I think I've met him a few times!

He stayed all powerful after using the pred? That sucks

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
I love the way on that first vid the guy was moving his head dodging the bullets.

Neo from Matrix would have been proud of that.

Henborg

I challenge anybody to give us a better example of the hit detection issues than showcased in the video below :love:

I know i was a fair distance away but i am quite adept at shooting heads ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuQSUU9e74&feature=youtu.be

getting alot of this from that update (1.05)

been meaning to get a vid to show this of course this is a extreme example but get this crap all the time.. your shooting people then half half a clip later they drop.

in fact heres a good one... my friend on VM 50meg normaly plays wired

so he played a match wired as normal and got a result that he normaly gets lol

4 kills and 12 deaths... then he went wireless with his upnp disabled..

he then played 2 games to show me the differance and what i differance..

20-10 on the first and 25-5 with a 21 kill streak on the second..

he now wants to get his nat type changed from open to mod to see if it helps even more..

thinking i might try the same to see if it helps.

steviegall

as far as i can tell it happens when you go into your killstreak having the spawn immunity and for some reason the immunity lasts until the end of the killstreak.

i tried to misery loves company a guy .......twice, standing no more than 2 feet from him while he was in an assault drone

willywinker

Hmmm that sounds like you could be onto something Stevie.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom