History of cinema - Amazon.com

I

IsoArska

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
This has got to be some mistake, amazing value for some real classics, got mine ordered:clap:

Shipping Method: Standard International Shipping (averages 11-18 days)
Shipping Preference: I want my items faster. Ship them as they become available.
Subtotal of Items: $5.94
Shipping & Handling: $6.98
------
Total for this Order: $12.92

Shipping estimate for these items: March 24, 2004
Delivery estimate: April 6, 2004 - May 3, 2004 1 "History of Cinema (12 DVD)"
D.W. Griffith;DVD; $5.94

Gone for this beauty too....

Will be surprised if Amazon honour it though...........:rolleyes:

Bloyd

Sensational spot IsoArska. Well done mate :smashin:

It is such a great deal I have gone for it even though I have already got a number of these titles.

I've gone for it as well, even though I have a couple of the films already.

If it is a mistake, then Amazon have a good record of honouring the deals anyway. Remember the Battle Royale tin and the David Attenborough boxset some time ago?

This review maybe explains why these disks are so cheap?

Reviewer: Robert Berry (see more about me) from Sacramento, CA United States
Ugh...just another rehash of low quality VHS to DVD dubs of public domain films that any joker with a DVD-R could make and sell royalty free. If you truly appreciate the history of these films, go find the special versions that have been restored, if possible. ...

They probably are quite poor...I doubt this guy has actually seen them though...but at less than 60p a film, you could watch them, decide if you actually liked the film and then upgrade to a better edition later.

...don't expect too much and you'll be less disappointed!

Originally posted by Bloyd
Gone for this beauty too....

Will be surprised if Amazon honour it though...........:rolleyes:

Bloyd

We regret to inform you that an error caused the "History of Cinema (12 DVD)" to be displayed at an incorrect price.

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have cancelled your order for this item. Please accept our apologies for the delay in our notification.

:mad: :thumbsdow

Same here. Worth a try though. ;)

Same here - the price is up to nearly 80 bucks now. Damn! That would have been bargain of the year already had it been honoured.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom