Hisense u8qf owners

xscouse2020 said:
if it NEEDED to be reset
Needed)))
Because FALD PRO settings not apply correctly.

RED GHOST TEST
Hello, someone who has no problems with RG, can you take the test?

In browser open:
https://testufo.co m/ghosting
Background Color: Black/Gray/White
Speed: 720(960)

And check ... UFO on Gray - with RG?
:thumbsup:

Now live with it

P.S.: HW problem?

Last edited:
Needed)))
Because FALD PRO settings not apply correctly.

Hello, someone who has no problems with RG, can you take the test?

In browser open:
https://testufo.co m/ghosting
Background Color: Black/Gray/White
Speed: 720(960)

And check ... UFO on Gray - with RG?
:thumbsup:

Now live with it

P.S.: HW problem?
Checked it and no red ghosting and I don't think it's a hardware problem like the H9G as I had it and got rid of it by doing a factory reset.and another users red ghosting went away with the k0901 update

Last edited:
Checked it and no red ghosting and I don't think it's a hardware problem like the H9G as I had it and got rid of it by doing a factory reset.and another users red ghosting went away with the k0901 update

the should make that clear then, because 99% of people haven't got a clue.

the should make that clear then, because 99% of people haven't got a clue.
Checked it again and there is the slightest bit of ghosting on the left hand side of the UFOs on the gray background on speed 720 and 960,nothing on any of the other colour backgrounds so it's not a problem that you would see watching a movie or whatever and it's not even red it's a slight trail left behind as the UFOs move across

Checked it again and there is the slightest bit of ghosting on the left hand side of the UFOs on the gray background on speed 720 and 960,nothing on any of the other colour backgrounds so it's not a problem that you would see watching a movie or whatever

Maybe it would be useful that you upload a video, that way the other users can compare

The tv is definitely brighter with better colours since the update.watch a youtube video called black hole & antares the hdr version on the tv app,the sun is really really bright

I don't understand why
Hello,
Vidaa.PNG
Answer from local Hisense support, red line (not Red Ghost :love: ) mean: "after update do reset to factory always".

I`ve had this about 5 weeks now and I must admit, as a 61 year old, I`m not as technically minded as some of you on here, , however here as some of my observations. I`m connected through SKY Q (not HDR box though) and have a seperate Soundbar.
I think when we buy a new TV we always try to find the faults or failings as opposed to the good things and value for money.
I have used the settings suggested by M1987 on Cinema Day and find these excellent for general viewing, ie TV on a night, the Mrs Watching soaps, TV dramas, the news always on HD etc. However my wife and daughters family (over on Xmas day!) liked the Sport settings when watching football- although I found it a little bright!
When using BBC I Player via the Skq box it doesn`t allow me to play HDR but I selected this from the TV app and when watching A Perfect Planet, just on the default HDR Cinema Day the picture was absolutely stunning- it still has a lot of the motion settings on, by default, but I have to be honest I didn`t notice any motion issues and was almost open mouthed at the screen.
Regarding motion, which a lot of people switch off completely, again from third party viewing on Xmas day when watching Frozen 2 (!) the Ultra smooth motion gave the film almost a 3d effect and whilst it wasn`t for me, they loved it- there was occasional vertical judder which I noticed but they never mentioned it all!
I do watch football on Sky, and I do notice when the cameras pans across the pitch, like bands of random shadows that are fixed in the panel- I`m not sure if this is a fault and its not to bad, once agin though nobody else noticed it- but does anyone recommend a you tube video where I can maybe see the screen and check it??

In summary, I think the source of viewing is certainly a factor, along with the viewers perception of wanting as close to perfection as possible but at the end of the day I think this TV is every bit as good NB the built in sound bar is also very good for general viewing.

I`ve had this about 5 weeks now and I must admit, as a 61 year old, I`m not as technically minded as some of you on here, , however here as some of my observations. I`m connected through SKY Q (not HDR box though) and have a seperate Soundbar.
I think when we buy a new TV we always try to find the faults or failings as opposed to the good things and value for money.
I have used the settings suggested by M1987 on Cinema Day and find these excellent for general viewing, ie TV on a night, the Mrs Watching soaps, TV dramas, the news always on HD etc. However my wife and daughters family (over on Xmas day!) liked the Sport settings when watching football- although I found it a little bright!
When using BBC I Player via the Skq box it doesn`t allow me to play HDR but I selected this from the TV app and when watching A Perfect Planet, just on the default HDR Cinema Day the picture was absolutely stunning- it still has a lot of the motion settings on, by default, but I have to be honest I didn`t notice any motion issues and was almost open mouthed at the screen.
Regarding motion, which a lot of people switch off completely, again from third party viewing on Xmas day when watching Frozen 2 (!) the Ultra smooth motion gave the film almost a 3d effect and whilst it wasn`t for me, they loved it- there was occasional vertical judder which I noticed but they never mentioned it all!
I do watch football on Sky, and I do notice when the cameras pans across the pitch, like bands of random shadows that are fixed in the panel- I`m not sure if this is a fault and its not to bad, once agin though nobody else noticed it- but does anyone recommend a you tube video where I can maybe see the screen and check it??

In summary, I think the source of viewing is certainly a factor, along with the viewers perception of wanting as close to perfection as possible but at the end of the day I think this TV is every bit as good NB the built in sound bar is also very good for general viewing.
I don't know any youtube videos to check but if you type this in the Web browser,on 720 pixel speed,with background color on Black/gray/white you can check for ghosting on the gray background as the UFOs move across the screen
https://testufo. com/ghosting

Sounds like banding, chick some grey slides at different ire on utube. You will be able to check screen uniformity.

Does anyone else's built-in Netflix App not show the information 5.1 next to HD & time length? & also wont play in 5.1?

Brightness 41 seem low, anything below 50 on my set crushes detail

Clear Motion kill Brightness and we kill second time with 41 (((
Contrast 47 - kill gradient on grey
IMG_20210118_230952.jpg
On example config...so, on black must be light grey symbols, on white same, but ... black or white.
Maybe this config for FW K1223 or from another FW, because every upgrade FW change parameters in Day/Night Cinema.

Mine on newest fw any lower and it's crushes detail.

Hisense 55U8QF Review | Quantum mechanics
[/URL]

Hisense U8QF Menü Tutorial

Fine video, but what reason?
No new or interesting information.
Interesting from me, DNLA and K1211:

P.S.: my support request Dumping, HQ very impressed how they do this)))

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom