Hisense u8qf owners

M1987

Hisense are just completely ignoring me.if they don't reply by next week I will just get a refund from Costco and buy a TV from the Sony refurb centre

M1987

Honest mate I got my costco refund within 24 hours..btw that lg I bought is fantastic
I don't think I can get a refund within 24 hours as I bought online but I'll contact them if Hisense don't get back to me and see what they say

M1987

Hisense seem to think the red ghosting is normal 😂 I'm glad it's going back to Costco tomorrow. This is what they said

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email and for the images/videos provided. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

This has been looked in to further and has been explained that redness and blurring is a natural phenomenon that occurs in darker and faster moving scenes due to the way light is emitted from the LEDs though the quantum panel. I would recommend adjusting the brightness and contrast settings as this should help to reduce the effects of this however this would be considered within specification.

scottthehat

Distinguished Member
My reply would have been do other companys like Samsung not used quatom dot panels, or have fast or dark moving scenes. Don't see them with problems. Why is this. Not even my hisence xt910 2016 model suffers this with any video including hdr.

Gacama

Hisense seem to think the red ghosting is normal 😂 I'm glad it's going back to Costco tomorrow. This is what they said

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email and for the images/videos provided. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

This has been looked in to further and has been explained that redness and blurring is a natural phenomenon that occurs in darker and faster moving scenes due to the way light is emitted from the LEDs though the quantum panel. I would recommend adjusting the brightness and contrast settings as this should help to reduce the effects of this however this would be considered within specification.
You passed the last times recommending this set everyone enter here, finally, you return it.

For this is why I tell you several times that you are not making a favour to the people that enter here looking for advise.

And yes, as I said several times, hisense aftersales services is a joke, they know perfectly that the 2020 qled models are faulty, but they never will recognise it, and will do nothing, I'm glad you open your eyes.

M1987

You passed the last times recommending this set everyone enter here, finally, you return it.

For this is why I tell you several times that you are not making a favour to the people that enter here looking for advise.

And yes, as I said several times, hisense aftersales services is a joke, they know perfectly that the 2020 qled models are faulty, but they never will recognise it, and will do nothing, I'm glad you open your eyes.
If they can get a set without the red ghosting I would still recommend it as without it it's a really good tv.I don't see it a lot but I can't stop looking for it every time I watch something and Hisense said it's normal when it isn't and won't fix it so I have to send it back

devlee

From my personal point of view, I like my telly and it gives a good picture for the price I paid (£840).

It's far from being perfect, but I don't think any TV would be. But I still enjoy watching and still recommend it. Cheers

M1987

From my personal point of view, I like my telly and it gives a good picture for the price I paid (£840).

It's far from being perfect, but I don't think any TV would be. But I still enjoy watching and still recommend it. Cheers
If you don't see or have the red ghosting you have a really good tv and the best in it's price range by far

zLOBer

Hello everyone!
My local Hisense support write what new T-Con came next week, so I need prepare TV for repair 🤖

SO, KEEP CALM and waiting for news. And last, I got FW version L 🥸 test version, but for my region all features disabled (((

UPD:
Waiting for new T-CON board 01MAR21

Attachments

• Hisense.jpg
    Hisense.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Trikie

Novice Member
Hi guys, I have a quick question regarding turning the TV on/off
I have just bought the 65" and if I put the TV in to standby mode it will not come back on unless I unplug it from the wall and plug it back in again. Is this a problem or am I doing something wrong? cheers

ThrashMetal85

Standard Member
Hi guys, I have a quick question regarding turning the TV on/off
I have just bought the 65" and if I put the TV in to standby mode it will not come back on unless I unplug it from the wall and plug it back in again. Is this a problem or am I doing something wrong? cheers
That isn't normal. I haven't had that happen with mine

humbL

Thanks I have returned the TV. Now I am trying to decide do I get the same TV again or is there something better out there for my budget of £1200. I Want 4K HDR and 65"
Take a look at the Sony XH90
A lot of people seem to like it even though the Hisense has better specs on paper.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom