Hisense u8qf owners

Same here, blooming isn't bothering me. But the glow is, unfortunately..
Still no response from Hisense either..
You guys have red glow in everything you watch or depends? Im watching 99% Netflix and in some content I have red glow in some not at all

You guys have red glow in everything you watch or depends? Im watching 99% Netflix and in some content I have red glow in some not at all
When watching Youtube clips i see it less, but its still there. In movies and series i see it more frequent, but not always.

Getting worried have TV got delivered last week not had time to set up. Have sky and now concerned as some people have returned the TV. Is the red ghosting really that bad as some people still have the TV and for price there is not much equivalent around at moment that gives a good go at hdr as well.

Getting worried have TV got delivered last week not had time to set up. Have sky and now concerned as some people have returned the TV. Is the red ghosting really that bad as some people still have the TV and for price there is not much equivalent around at moment that gives a good go at hdr as well.
well, set it up and see for yourself, best answer you will get! :)

When watching Youtube clips i see it less, but its still there. In movies and series i see it more frequent, but not always.

well, set it up and see for yourself, best answer you will get! :)
I see red ghosting only on 30% content on Netflix, nowhere else, anyway it's annoying, but when there is no ghostin picture is super, also motion proccesing is not the best

I see red ghosting only on 30% content on Netflix, nowhere else, anyway it's annoying, but when there is no ghostin picture is super, also motion proccesing is not the best
Can you give more detail about the motion handling? When does it occur most of the time? Did you disable the Ultra Smooth setting? Thanks.

Can you give more detail about the motion handling? When does it occur most of the time? Did you disable the Ultra Smooth setting? Thanks.
When is some big sceen that is in motion, like following some sceen from dron, wide moving angles (hope u understand me), but its not that bad and often. Ultra smooth solve problem with judder but content look so much different, I can't watch like that, only film motion is acceptable for me

When is some big sceen that is in motion, like following some sceen from dron, wide moving angles (hope u understand me), but its not that bad and often. Ultra smooth solve problem with judder but content look so much different, I can't watch like that, only film motion is acceptable for me
how about fast motion like football is the ball/players blurry etc?Did you try different firmwares?

how about fast motion like football is the ball/players blurry etc?Did you try different firmwares?
I don't watch football, basketball is OK. I set auto uptade, I'm on last firmware, didn't try others. But overall it's great TV I don't think you can buy anything close to this for that price range. You can check out this 2 model, now they are on big discounts in my country, sony Sony KD-65XH9096 and samsung qe65q80tatxxh(this one is the best and it's almost same price as u8qf in my county, when I both mine these 2 were much more expensive)

'Day. What's European last firmware for 55u8qf (link a drive Uri if possible)? I'm currently on 1103 and it's working good,just accessing a usb 3.0 SSD drive is making the TV hang.Thos problem wasn't here on previous firmware.Thanks in advance

'Day. What's European last firmware for 55u8qf (link a drive Uri if possible)? I'm currently on 1103 and it's working good,just accessing a usb 3.0 SSD drive is making the TV hang.Thos problem wasn't here on previous firmware.Thanks in advance
Well, it's the 10** the latest EU, as far as I know. 1103 is from Australia most probably

Well, it's the 10** the latest EU, as far as I know. 1103 is from Australia most probably
Well,I flashed the 1103 one that got posted on this Forum and it's working, that's why I was asking if there's something newer.

Well,I flashed the 1103 one that got posted on this Forum and it's working, that's why I was asking if there's something newer.
Yes, I know, but some user had issue with that one so I skipped myself too: as far as I know there are no news on it.
On the other hand, from my experience, the best one is still the L0714 (and that's why when I discovered the rollback, I move to that version my TV).

UK official firmware still seems to be L0301, but seen on U7 thread that some got L1103 ota already.

Hi.Do you have the sound of dolby atmos in Netflix?? Because the tv. Supports.. I only have 5.1. so I don't know why. 65u8qf- dolby atmos support??

Attachments

• IMG_20211227_140228.jpg
    IMG_20211227_140228.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 47
L1103 -
L1008 - first time find in South Africa and after update to 1103
L0714 - official (Ukraine)

L1103 - problem with button №2 if Bluetooth remote, to many artifacts in motion, problem with previous Wi-Fi Net. On my TV start receive "CHUA" alarms in log, before - no(only on FW with debug mode). So...
Some user write about problem with connection ext.HDD to TV

I what back to 1008, but create some videos with difference in motion algorithms

What firmware version is available via regular update at present? I know there are a lot around but some are for different countries and avaiable via different methods.

Have my set on original and not updated yet as wondered which firmware is latest.

Also has anyone used the service button at rear of TV? I am assuming that this will do a factory reset of the TV. There are some videos online. Called factory reset without remote.

Not done it yet as not sure what outcome will be so wondered if anyone has done it.

Looks like Hisense support may be away at present so unable to ask them.

So there is also a method where you go to sound then to advanced settings. Then over balance type in 1969 and you enter service menu.

Use power off to exit.

What firmware version is available via regular update at present? I know there are a lot around but some are for different countries and avaiable via different methods.
IMHO, L0714 last official for everyone.

1103 is latest OTA
1104 was the australian one that didnt work for some people

Not updated yet.

Did test of the Crown that famous red ghost scene and no real issue.

Is L0301 one that gives Disney plus?

Also how can I find out age of my TV so when it was made? Is that possible?

Not updated yet.

Did test of the Crown that famous red ghost scene and no real issue.

Is L0301 one that gives Disney plus?

Also how can I find out age of my TV so when it was made? Is that possible?
No l0301 is from March. L is year 2021, 03 is month, 01 day. Disney+ is on latest one L1103

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom