Hisense U7QF 4K TV Review & Comments

Spardy

Can anyone who owns tv tell me if viewing angles are really that bad please.
From my point of view, as a noob on TV's, I do not think the viewing angles are bad. I have to say that i used the TV just in front of it so I didn't check properly.

I got it brand new yesterday, I can say the TV image looks gorgeous. However, I am a little bit concern about the motion.

I read a lot of complaints about motion on this TV, some places they recommend it, some places not recommend it. So I do not really now what to expect from this TV, I saw that the image is a little bit ghosty, especially on games at 30 FPS such as The last of us or Ratchet and clank.

Is this something that could be fix through an update?

To be honest, I got some days to try and return it to John Lewis if I do not like it. However, for 500 quid that I paid, which one is a good alternative for gaming????? I saw samsung TU8500 and samsung Q60T (i am willing to pay more if I got rid off judder or bad motion). I saw bad and good reviews in both cases, which one should I trust????

benoakes01

Standard Member
Hey everyone, some helpful comments here, thanks. I'm looking for a 4k at around £500 for the new xbox. I'm not bothered about hdmi 2.1 which is good considering my budget!
I was considering the TU8500 50inch but then came across this Hisense which looks ideal and seems to have better picture quality.

It seems to be such a minefield buying a 4k tv, they all have pros and cons. Went into Curry's recently and wasn't all that impressed with the LED 4Ks.. i was scurrying between them trying to spot the difference ha. So many seem to have motion blur problems, ghosting, or seem to display films at a high frame rate, which I don't think looks good at all. Right now I'm using a 22inch monitor hooked up to a ps4. The colours are great. Why is it so difficult to get a large screen without these problems? These tvs seem to be like computers, with their processors. Its ludicrous how so many tvs seem to have problems with just displaying a decent image! How can my simple monitor manage to display a great image but these TVs cant? If can't surely just be because of the resolution?

Couple of questions- If an xbox outputting/processing a 4k image is connected, surely the console takes care of the processing? Would this reduce the chance of motion blur, lag etc?

Has anyone gamed on this or even the Samsung? Ideally in 4K. I'd mainly be using the tv for the xbox and maybe the tv's youtube app.

Any advice or recommendations welcome. Thanks.

pnr2020

From my point of view, as a noob on TV's, I do not think the viewing angles are bad. I have to say that i used the TV just in front of it so I didn't check properly.

I got it brand new yesterday, I can say the TV image looks gorgeous. However, I am a little bit concern about the motion.

I read a lot of complaints about motion on this TV, some places they recommend it, some places not recommend it. So I do not really now what to expect from this TV, I saw that the image is a little bit ghosty, especially on games at 30 FPS such as The last of us or Ratchet and clank.

To be honest, I got some days to try and return it to John Lewis if I do not like it. However, for 500 quid that I paid, which one is a good alternative for gaming????? I saw samsung TU8500 and samsung Q60T (i am willing to pay more if I got rid off judder or bad motion). I saw bad and good reviews in both cases, which one should I trust????
Thank you for information I think I’m going to pass on this tv I play a lot of Xbox so motion very important

MaximosMagnus

Standard Member

Keep an
Thank you for information I think I’m going to pass on this tv I play a lot of Xbox so motion very important
Keep an eye on Sony refurb and Richer Sound clearance - the 50XG9005 might fall in the £500 mark shortly. I got a XG9505 and it's stunning with Xbox.

MaximosMagnus

Standard Member

The 49XG9005 was once at £480, you can pay an extra £70 for extended 5 years warranty or less for 3 years.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom