Hisense PX1-Pro?

theninjagecko

Hi,

Can't see much chatter about this one? Seems a great UST for a light controlled room, reports are all happy with it so far, good blacks and contrast and excellent colour.

It's the successor to the LS9

Can't see any information about a UK release yet.

Last edited:

Macbooky

Hey. I emailed and sent a tweet to Hisense UK within the last couple of weeks asking if this is coming to the UK. So far they have ignored me. I'm definitely interested in getting one. Would be nice to know either way as the LS9 is a great projector too and worth buying instead.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
The reviews I have read/watched from the states have been great. I'm looking to get the 120" LS9 at the moment, so am wondering whether to just plump for that or wait for this one. As Macbooky says, the LS9 is a great projector, so i'm tempted to pull the trigger on one of those.

Macbooky

The reviews I have read/watched from the states have been great. I'm looking to get the 120" LS9 at the moment, so am wondering whether to just plump for that or wait for this one. As Macbooky says, the LS9 is a great projector, so i'm tempted to pull the trigger on one of those.
Richer Sounds has the LS9 for £4,499 but I'm sure its been cheaper than that in the past. Maybe I'm wrong? Would be nice to know for sure if the PX1-Pro is coming here so I can make a choice. Ive got a light controlled room so don't exactly need the brightness of the LS9 although at least that would be an advantage if you wanted to move it into another brighter room.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Richer Sounds has the LS9 for £4,499 but I'm sure its been cheaper than that in the past. Maybe I'm wrong? Would be nice to know for sure if the PX1-Pro is coming here so I can make a choice. Ive got a light controlled room so don't exactly need the brightness of the LS9 although at least that would be an advantage if you wanted to move it into another brighter room.
Yeah it seems tricky to buy the LS9 anywhere at the moment. I'm looking at the 120" screen for £4,999. My local RS have been in touch saying they are getting 2 in this week, but they are already spoken for. Said I could be added to the list to get the next one.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom