Question Hisense M7000 owners: PVR and Smart functions?

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by sibod, Aug 20, 2016.

1. sibod

sibod

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi,
    Very close to pulling the trigger and getting a 55m7000 ULED, but I just want to confirm a few details from someone that owns the telly:

1. It lists 'PVR' functionality - for freeview HD. Does this cover Pause, Rewind, chase play, recording from the EPG and Series links?

2. WHat catch up services are available? Iplayer? Amazon Video, and Netflix? Plex?

It looks like an absolute stonker of a TV for relatively little money compared to the rivals - but while Picture QUality is a priority, so is reducing boxes under the telly!

I've asked in the owners thread, but it's deathly silent in there!

Thanks in advance!

2. Jamesh12

Jamesh12

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +524
    Can't help you with the free view question as I use virgin media and don't have an aerial to test I'm afraid but freebies play is meant to be coming to this tv by the end of the year it's said but I won't put my hopes on this

In terms of players yes it has all of the above I am watching house of cards in 4k on Netflix app installed on this tv and it is a stonker of a tv for the money I have the 65 inch model and it's brilliant