Hisense LTS120AFA Screen Mounting Help Needed

Fedway

Novice Member
I purchased a Hisense Laser TV (120L5F) / Screen (LTS120AFA) bundle and have run into an installation issue. The installation guide for the screen says to use the included paper template to mount the screen brackets to the wall at the proper height and spacing. The problem is, the paper mounting template was not included in my screen packaging. I have reached out to the vendor (Beach Camera) and to Hisense, but so far, no one have been able to figure out how to get me a copy of the paper template. It I could get the precise measurements from the template, I could proceed without it, but so far I have been unable to find anyone with this information. I'm hoping that someone on AVForums has either the 100" or 120" Hisense screen that might be able to help me figure this out.

Missing Template.PNG

Thank you.

WScott

hrmn

Hello Fedway,

I am facing the same issue, no template was in my box. Did you solve the problem? What is your solution?

hrmn

Update: I figured it out myself.
All you need to do is to measure the 70.25in from the top of your tv console. There is plenty of room to the right and left for the holes to find a stud. I started at the center of the backet that will hook into the wall mount which is 27.5in from the center (120in screen).

dooblehorn

Novice Member
I got mine today and am also sadly facing the same missing template issue. Hrmn thanks for the workaround. Just to clarify, does the top of the mounting bracket align with the 70.25 in mark?

dooblehorn

Novice Member
Update: I figured it out myself.
All you need to do is to measure the 70.25in from the top of your tv console. There is plenty of room to the right and left for the holes to find a stud. I started at the center of the backet that will hook into the wall mount which is 27.5in from the center (120in screen).
I got mine today and am also sadly facing the same missing template issue. Hrmn thanks for the workaround. Just to clarify, does the top of the mounting bracket align with the 70.25 in mark?
Sorry for the double post!

dooblehorn

Novice Member
Aside from missing the all important template, discovered today, as I assembled the 120" screen, they forgot to drill some of the holes for the outer frame. And the holes for the corner covers. Hisense quality control needs work big time. For something like this product, there's no excuse for missing screw holes. Even one missing hole is a serious problem. Anyhow, I drilled the holes myself, sweating bullets the whole time as I had already installed the screen material. As HRMN stated above, 70.25" from top of stand to top hole in mounting brackets worked. I just cannot get the picture to fit the screen yet. The picture is too wide on the top and runs off the screen.

Anyone who owns this have any tips for making the picture fit the screen? I'll just keep monkeying with it, meanwhile.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom