Hisense LTDN**K700XWTSEU3D Owners Thread

mjbtin

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Thank you for this thread mjbtin,
by against avforum has not tested any model of this brand !
is what a test is planned for this brand ?

Ordered the 65k700 around six weeks ago after being told it should be available early september.After contacting Marks Electrical they gave me an earliest availability of october 12th received another email yesterday of earliest availability october 26th.
Dont know what the delay is but starting to get annoying, have sent 2 emails to Hisense uk about availability but they have chosen not to reply not good customer service.
If my tv had gone kaput I would have been without a tv for a month waiting for Hisense.

Regards Martin

Last edited:
65k700 now on ao.com website and listed as in stock.

Regards Martin

As stated in another thread I have also bought the K700 58". I have not been told of a delivery date as of yet, they said they needed to contact the manufacturer early next week. They have also taken both K700 models off their website.

I would not read too much into them removing them from the site, they listed the K321 and which disappeared from their site only to reappear a couple of weeks later.

It looks like Argos also have the K700 listed now, but they do not include the model number to confirm it is the K700.

Argos has no stock. AO shop does have stock.

Just waiting on refund from Currys before taking the plunge.

Also using code 4K40 on AO shop takes £40 off making it £859 for the 58".

Got my refund from Currys so have ordered from AO.com.

You can use AOSHOP50 for £50 off, 4K40 doesnt work.

Should be here tomorrow if its cheap chinese crap then i can just return it no hassles anyway, fingers crossed its not.

Got my refund from Currys so have ordered from AO.com.

You can use AOSHOP50 for £50 off, 4K40 doesnt work.

Should be here tomorrow if its cheap chinese crap then i can just return it no hassles anyway, fingers crossed its not.

Hi mate,

Any joy with setting the TV up, is it any good? :)

Arrived an hour ago but it weighs an absolute tonne so waiting on reinforcements, its alot heavier than the 55" Sonyx8505, or at least it feels alot heavier.

Will hopefully get some pics up later.

Took delivery of the Hisense 58KEC730 for £849 from the AO.com

Having previously returned 1 x Panasonic CX700 for bad banding/DSE and 3 x Sony X8509 for bad light bleed/blooming and Android OS not working very well i was getting a bit fed up.

Decided to take a chance on the Hisense TVs.

It weighs a lot, only had it for a few hours, but Frozen bluray looked stunning, Netflix 4K looks as good as the Sony, i have all enhancements turned off apart from local dimming that works very well, black bars top and bottom are black unlike the Sony X85 i had where they were a lot lighter.

Not blooming or lightbleed, very faint DSE watching the Mancs in the champions league.

Settings out of the box are bad but it has all the controls to adjust.

Not many smart apps, Amazon instant is coming in an update apparently, only one cheap remote and no voice control, but the main thing is the panel uniformity is good, native motion is very very good, much better than the panasonic, with not much blur at all, probs better than the Sony as well, it has built in cast and PVR recording etc.

Not tried any gaming yet.

HD upscaling on a freesat box isnt as good as the Pana or Sony but weirdly playing 1080p mkv via usb with the buitlin media player is very very good, a bit of noise but a very good picture.

Overall so far im very happy, bit of a bargain for £849,

Some pics of native 4K demos, blacks are very good with the dimming on, much better than the Pana or Sony, shadow detail on Daredevil 4K is alot better too.

screen cap

pic host

upload img

how to use print screen

Yeah its pretty good, played sin city and the spirit blurays in the dark earlier and no bleed or bloom anywhere.

The only thing i have found is that on certain material and indont know why it is a bit noisy, quite a bit of fuzzy grain, not sure why but its mostly SD football or poormans 4k trailers on youtube.

Everything else is fine.

Like i said it doesnt have the software feel or the premium brands but at least it works.

I can not see the 730 model on the HiSense website. Is the OS Android or another for the 730?

Hi MikeTV
Have tried a 3d blu ray yet?

Still waiting for my 65":facepalm:

Regards Martin

I also just bought the 58" from AO for £849. A question for MikeTVMikeTV, What picture settings do you have set up? The user manual has no information on settings, 3D, or smart features; taking a while to getting it right.

Contacted ME again and been told they will not be getting the K700 in so cancelled my order and bought the 58" K730 from ao.com will be here sunday.

Regards Martin

How is anyone getting on with the picture? I've had a HD ready Samsung Plasma for the last 7 yrs, so trying to get used to an LED.

How is anyone getting on with the picture? I've had a HD ready Samsung Plasma for the last 7 yrs, so trying to get used to an LED.

Like you my last 3 tvs have been plasmas.
Had a few days to play with pq settings, at the minute I am using the following set with the spears & munsil blu ray.
Pic mode Theatre
Colour temp Warm
Backlight L/D 35
Brigtness 50
Contrast 45
Colour 53
Sharpness 0

All pic enhancements Off.

Regards Martin

So far with using THX patterns.
Pic mode: theatre, warm
Brightness: 52