Hisense K700 75' optimal picture settings

bar333

Established Member
Reaction score
hello everybody!
just bought a new 75' hisense k700 tv
can anyone please provide the best picture settings for it? tried looking at other posts here but not sure what settings are right for my screen...
appreciate it :)

Give people a chance. Not many will have this particular set [emoji106]

won't the pic settings will be the same with the same model - K700 - on every size? 58',65' etc...

Not necessarily as all panels are inherently different, and can be made my different manufacturers too...especially different sizes.

Set it up the way YOU like it, not the way someone else likes it, maybe? ;)

This ^^^^

that's just the thing...can't seem to get it right...thought of trying other people settings see if i'm maybe missing something...

What about trying a calibration disc...like Disneys WOW?

don't you need to be a tech guy to try calibration stuff? don't want to mess things up with stuff i know nothing about...

Go into the picture settings and write down the particulars. Keep note for later.

Now adjust away until you feel happy with the results. If you feel that you've messed up, revert back to the settings you wrote down earlier.

Also have a ganders here - Picture Perfect TV setup guide

Kev :)

No you don't need to be a tech guy don't worry. You just follow what the disc says. If you mess up the settings just reset them back.

leave colour at 50, get a disck and set brightness and contrast, using that, make sure you set black level right and contrast so your not tinting the greyscale at all(pinkish menas loss of red energy) use theatre mode, and warm colour temp. leave motion off, and set dynamic contrast as off or meduim if you want to lift a little more shadow detail. sharpness for bluray about 4/5 and normal tv higer no more than 8. backlit on the tv set as you like say 30/40Tops.

if you have a dvd/bluray burner you can get the avsforums rec 709 disc and use that well worth it and free.

Guys appreciate your help, really i do, but looking for specific settings, don't want to do it myself, tried doing it from tutorials and stuff from youtube... Not really for me...

if you set the brightness(black level) wrong you could end up crushing detail away or washed out blacks, it takes 2 minutes to set it same as contrast(white level).

I just need someone who has the same screen who can recommend the settings, that would really help

Good luck in your search, you might wanna look in the k700 owners thread as theres settings in there. and change your title to 65" instead of 75".

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom