Hisense HE65K5510UWTS Owners Thread

Still no sign of the new firmware OTE.. It shouldnt matter in not on the latest firmware, should it? Does anybody have it on a USB stick?

I've just been on the phone to HiSense.. It seems I am out of luck for my TV.. H1110 is the last firmware they released for the 2017 model.. The I1207 firmware mentioned above is for the 2018 model of the TV, and wont work (apparently) on my TV. I asked him if any further firmware were likely and he said probably not, as they now develop for the new OS the newer TVs have.

They are sending me a USB Stick with H1110, but I am likely to stick to H0112 as I seem to remember the H1110 gave me different issues last time around.

Remind me not to purchase a HiSense next time around. :)

Last edited:
Updated my previous post on the new s/w I1207 slightly...

Installed no bother,I'd say the EPG is more responsive (but still slow) but the bug where you select a program & it moves off it after ~2 secs is still present. Also if you select a program that's finished already then (at least on BBC channels others not tested) it will play the iPlayer copy from the start.

has anyone else noticed that the IPTV app does not work anymore on the Hisence TV?

nothing works on the Hisense tv, they are crap, I will never buy another product from this company again! full stop!

I can only get 8bit now on SKY Q and not 10bit as I could previously!?

This is the screen I’m greeted with when opening Netflix on my PS4 Pro. Any ideas?

Attachments

• ACAF9E98-D5E0-4889-9E50-3F709F4E6EF8.jpeg
    ACAF9E98-D5E0-4889-9E50-3F709F4E6EF8.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 159
This is just a quick one for anyone who has a 4K Fire Stick going into either HDMI 3 or 4 if you have Disney + and are not seeing any 4K streams (Such as the Mandalorian ) go to settings on the TV ,System ,Hdmi and CEC settings scroll down to Hdmi 2.0 format and select Enhanced and voila 4k and hdr

Last edited:
Hi

Can anyone advise why i cannot get HDMI1 and 2 to show a resolution of 2160
only shows 1080P and on the input menu HDMI 3 and 4 show HDMI_UHD but 1 and 2 show just HDMI

My HDMI 3 is broken so need 1 or 2

Any help appreciated

Not according to the manual or sticker under the HDMI
Says 1 and 2 are 4K @30hz

Problem with the Hisense HE65k5510 there is very little clearance on the back once wall mounting to get a HDMI cable in

Hi

only shows 1080P and on the input menu HDMI 3 and 4 show HDMI_UHD but 1 and 2 show just HDMI

Any help appreciated

Have you gone into advanced settings and turned on HDMI 2.0 / enhanced HDMI, also ensure you use a 4k HDMI cable.

Unsure, but my gaming PC runs at 4k HDR via HDMI 2 on the TV, hdmi 1, I have my TV box plugged in, but that is only 1080p but upscales nice enough, I do know if I turn off enhanced HDMI, my gaming computer will not display at 4k on HDMI 2

Hi

Any help appreciated
Try going into settings system hdmi cec control
Make sure hdmi is set to enhanced

This is just a quick one for anyone who has a 4K Fire Stick going into either HDMI 1 or 2 if you have Disney + and are not seeing any 4K streams (Such as the Mandalorian ) go to settings on the TV ,System ,Hdmi and CEC settings scroll down to Hdmi 2.0 format and select Enhanced and voila 4k and hdr
Sorry got that wrong you need to use 3 and 4 (The ones on the back)
1and 2 (the ones on the side) only do 2160 up to 30

Problem with the Hisense HE65k5510 there is very little clearance on the back once wall mounting to get a HDMI cable in
You can get 90 degree hdmi connectors .Which is what I have on mine
One points up and one points down
It works well when mounted on the wall

Pretty confusing as although 1 and 2 state 2160 at 30 hz can only get 1080 p showing on screen
yes i have tried adjusting the settings
weak sockets at back now both are broken off!!

My TV has suddenly stopped processing input after a while.. It will receive the change of channel (display the required number on the screen), but it wont change the channel.. I need to switch off/on for it to work again.. it will then work for a while longer.. Has anybody else seen this?

I am about to reflash the firmware with H0112 so hopefully that fixes the problem.

Hi all. I have a 65K5510 3 years old. Kids busted the screen last week with a wii remote. I’ve got a new TV now. It seems such a waste to dump as all the internal components still work. Would this be of use to anyone before I dump it. I live in Flintshire near Airbus.

Attachments

• 8675567D-C885-4F21-8E6F-D7E31FFD1F7A.jpeg
    8675567D-C885-4F21-8E6F-D7E31FFD1F7A.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 29FE42C1-E733-47FE-98C8-DF9DF7B418AF.jpeg
    29FE42C1-E733-47FE-98C8-DF9DF7B418AF.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 56
Hi all. I have a 65K5510 3 years old. Kids busted the screen last week with a wii remote. I’ve got a new TV now. It seems such a waste to dump as all the internal components still work. Would this be of use to anyone before I dump it. I live in Flintshire near Airbus.

Might want to try the classifieds.

So am I right to assume this TV can't do full phat RGB HDR? I set up my PS5 and when HDR is set to auto it isn't RGB (HDR). Turn HDR off and I get full RGB.

So am I right to assume this TV can't do full phat RGB HDR? I set up my PS5 and when HDR is set to auto it isn't RGB (HDR). Turn HDR off and I get full RGB.
Hmm, i'm not too sure. I've just got a PS5 myself, i assume you are talking about the settings within the PS5 and not the TV HDR settings?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom