• Hisense H75B7510UK 75-Inch - 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • LG 75UK6200PLB 75-Inch - 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

BAN5HEE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a 75" for our new house and it's a two horse race between the LG 75UK6200PLB and the Hisense H75B7510UK
I'm pretty stumped at which one to choose as they're both up for £999.
I already own the 65" Hisense and it's a great TV and the menus are easy and intuitive, but the 6 years guarantee for the LG at Richer Sounds is a good incentive.
I'm struggling to find any reviews for the Hisense where the LG seems to have some decent ones.
Any input before I pull the trigger in a few days would be great.

I'm really interested in this set as well. It is one of the few Hisense 75" tvs and comes with Dolby Vision, etc.

Hisense B7510 TV | Hisense UK

It seems to offer more than the comparable LG TV from what I can see.

I'm really interested in this set as well. It is one of the few Hisense 75" tvs and comes with Dolby Vision, etc.

Hisense B7510 TV | Hisense UK

It seems to offer more than the comparable LG TV from what I can see.

I bought Hisense from Amazon for £1000.
It arrived yesterday. Took a picture of me laying next to the box. It's massive!
Took an hour or so to get it out and set it up and it's amazing. Way better than my 65" which is a 2016 model.
I need to play around with some of the settings more but couldn't be happier.

Hi Banshee
Sounds great.
Quick question, how many HDMI sockets are there? Manual seems to suggest 4, but some lists show only 3.
Also, does it have the Alexa voice control?

Hi Banshee
Sounds great.
Quick question, how many HDMI sockets are there? Manual seems to suggest 4, but some lists show only 3.
Also, does it have the Alexa voice control?

Hi avjon - Let me check and maybe take some pics for you tonight when I get home.
I really only got it out to test it's working then it's going back in the box to be put up at the new house when we move in 3 weeks.

Thanks for that. New TV and new house, much excitement!

It does have 4 HDMI but the Amazon support is Amazon Prime the remote does not have a microphone so you can give it voice commands.
HDMI.jpg
HDMI1.jpg

Thanks for the info. That shows the upgrade from the standard B7500 range which only have 3 hdmi ports. I found a spanish B7510 spec sheet (www.hisense.es) which shows the 4 hdmi sockets but other spec sheets show different things.
We're really looking for aTV for the playroom with enough hdmi inputs for our needs but it doesn't need to compete with our oled for picture quality.
The spec sheet also said that it has all 4 HDR formats, HDR, HDR+, HLG and Dolby Vision which is pretty amazing for the price.

I see that the Alexa support is through the VIDAA 3.0 AI, where you can control the set through an Alexa device. I don't bother with that sort of thing but it may be interesting in future.

I see that the Alexa support is through the VIDAA 3.0 AI, where you can control the set through an Alexa device. I don't bother with that sort of thing but it may be interesting in future.

Ah Ok yeah I guess through the use of a smart plug. The TV is amazing for the price and a no brainer. Can't wait to get it on the wall in the new house and start playing properly.

I'm currently looking for a 75" for our new house and it's a two horse race between the LG 75UK6200PLB and the Hisense H75B7510UK
I'm pretty stumped at which one to choose as they're both up for £999.
I already own the 65" Hisense and it's a great TV and the menus are easy and intuitive, but the 6 years guarantee for the LG at Richer Sounds is a good incentive.
I'm struggling to find any reviews for the Hisense where the LG seems to have some decent ones.
Any input before I pull the trigger in a few days would be great.
Hey ban5hee, I was trying to find reviews for this TV too and stumbled across your post.
I'm just wondering where you found the hisense for £999 as the cheapest I can find it for is £1099.
I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Hey ban5hee, I was trying to find reviews for this TV too and stumbled across your post.
I'm just wondering where you found the hisense for £999 as the cheapest I can find it for is £1099.
I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Hi Nick - I bought mine from Amazon for £1099 - The places with the £999 is generally without delivery cost which will bring it up.
Amazon and Richer sounds were the best places price and guarantee wise. Still at that price for a 4K HDR 75" TV with all the apps it's still a bargain.

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Hi Banshee - have you tried hooking up to a ps4 or xbox yet? Just wondering what the response rate/game mode is like? cheers

b

Hi Bertha - No not yet...Unfortunately the chain in the house sale fell through so we are completing on the 16 Dec now. :( SoThe TV is back in it's box ready for the move as there's no place to put it in the old house.
Once it's up I will take more pics and let you know the response.

Sorry to hear that - I hope it all goes well for you - best
B :)

Hi folks
How are you finding the hisense h75b7510uk?
Not many in-depth reviews or pics online. Is it exactly like the hisense h75b7510 looks and specs?
It’s also the lightest 75” tv’s ive looked at (25kg! compared to 34kg for 75” Sony/LG or Samsung).
the brightness seems to be a tad low for HDR.
What’s the OS like?
Notice much DSE or bleed?
im patiently waiting on a Black Friday sale to see if it comes down from £999.

Hisense H75B7510UK / B7500 VA panel is much better than IPS of LG.

Contrast matters a lot.

Well I've spent a few days with the TV now and am very happy with it. The picture is stunning and there are a ton of settings to play about with. Probably need to get it properly calibrated at some point.
Some minor gripes:
Even with all processing turned off there still seems to be be some auto dimming from bright to dark going on in certain scenes - Almost as if there's some Eco mode on somewhere.
The Netflix and Amazon buttons on the remote doesn't seem to work but not really looked into that yet as you can access them from the menu screen.
When viewing Dolby Vision programs you can't edit the picture settings.
Overall for the price and the amazing picture you can't really fault this telly.

Right so managed to get all the settings and tweaked it to perfection.
Got rid of the dimming issue that was doing my head in and all I can say is for the money this tv costs I can't recommend it highly enough.
The BBC 7 planets show in UHD is just jaw dropping.
I'm going to stick my XBOX One on it this weekend and do some 4K gaming. WIll take some pictures and post up later.

Got rid of the dimming issue that was doing my head in and all I can say is for the money this tv costs I can't recommend it highly enough.
I'm going to stick my XBOX One on it this weekend and do some 4K gaming. WIll take some pictures and post up later.
Hi I’ve got the same tv how did you fix the dimming issue? I’ve turned off adaptive contrast but when watching a dark scene it goes darker and it’s so annoying.

I will be very interested in your Xbox One experience, i am looking to replace my Pioneer LX608 with something bigger and gaming will be its primary use.

Hi I’ve got the same tv how did you fix the dimming issue? I’ve turned off adaptive contrast but when watching a dark scene it goes darker and it’s so annoying.

It's the backlight - Turn it off and the dimming goes away and doesn't seem to affect picture quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom